PDA

View Full Version : ~Era News~(12-3-08)

Nataxo
12-04-2008, 03:33 AM
~Era News~

Merry Christmas!

Snow, presents and candy ahs arrived to Era! this week the Staff released the Snow tiles :D. with your snow, you can roll it to make it bigger and make Snowmen! and if you kill this Snowmen after you'll recive chocolets and candy!! Merry Christmas :D

- Era News Staff

Gang info.

On Saturday BB got raided by BH they outnumbered BB and quickly killed off the members. When BB came back they found out BH was camping out in their spar room . Why they had BH in there LC raidied BB in the main room.The battle went on for an hour. Bh was named the cleanup crew because they came and killed off the members with low hp. This was a really boring raid said some BB members. Hopefully future raids wont be as bad.

UnKnown (Era News)

AC Fever

The now very popular, Artillery Canon, has dropped its price to its half!(from 20k to 10k) since last week. Now it seems that everyone owns a AC! This weapon and the SD canon have been very popular lately. Here are their current prizes:

AC : 9k – 12k

SD canon : 15k – 20k

-Nat (Era News)

Blaze goes to surgery, Amsel takes his place as Gang/Business Admin!

Today Blaze informed that he was not going to be active for some time due to medical reasons (surgery) and now Amsel will take his place. I was lucky to have an interview with him through MSN because he was busy makeing a Gani for a gun.

Here is the Interview with Amsel (G/B Admin) and Nataxo (Era News) –aka Brenda-

~brenda~ dice:
Hey Amsel , note this conversation will be saved and I'll post it at the forums .
Amsel dice:
good deal
~brenda~ dice:
Lets start: Wich are your current Staff positions at Era?
Amsel dice:
well, I'm the only Gani on the server, and now that Blaze is in surgery, I'm taking over Gangs and Businesses yet again until he gets back, which could be quite a while from now. I also have some trial scripting rights, which I'm still learning.
~brenda~ dice:
I see. About your new position as G/B Admin, what are your plans with this position?
Amsel dice:
Well I've been GBA twice before, so it's not much new. Because no LATs were working very hard on the new gang levels, I've taken matters into my own hands and I'm hoping to get this show on the road.
~brenda~ dice:
That's preety nice!, How long do you think you will hold this position?
Amsel dice:
Just until Blaze gets back. I hope everyone wishes he'll get well soon.
~brenda~ dice:
Hope so too . So, what do you think about the recently new gun updates?
Amsel dice:
I'm personally not in favor of the way it was gone about. I like the idea behind it, and I think it'd be a good idea for following the reset, but it seems unfair to a lot of players for them to be suddenly changed the way they were.
~brenda~ dice:
Indeed, some probably eraned alot of money to buy those weapons and suddenly they get nerfed! One last question, about how much time you give it for the reset to happen?
Amsel dice:
It depends on the work ethic and leadership of the staff as a whole. I hope it'll be done within weeks, but wouldn't be suprised if it turned into months.
~brenda~ dice:Thank you for your time . Hope to see you around .
Amsel dice:
you too

Murderer gets caught!

Agent Nat and Officer Richard caught the murder of Jenifer Reese! It was her boyfriend James Twist. The Old drunken dude from the Subway sed he saw him stabbing his gf in the train! James is now at EraJail.nw :D.

-Nat (Era News)

--------------

Thank you.

salesman
12-04-2008, 04:49 AM
apparently jennifer is a dude, lol

Good work/funny as always.

Nataxo
12-04-2008, 04:57 AM
apparently jennifer is a dude, lol

Good work/funny as always.

OOPS lol. gonna fix dat

Codein
12-04-2008, 05:06 AM
Haha, I love these little reports :)

lardy227
12-04-2008, 05:13 AM
Yay for me in the pictures! :D
And I love these too ;3

Nataxo
12-04-2008, 05:34 AM
Thx for all the nice comments :) <3

xFuture
12-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Nice news!

Spikedude
12-05-2008, 03:20 AM
That Amsel guy sounds really cool.

CharlieM
12-05-2008, 03:22 AM
That Amsel guy sounds really cool.

I dunno I heard he had a problem with the ghetto snow.

Spikedude
12-05-2008, 03:34 AM
I dunno I heard he had a problem with the ghetto snow.

No he didn't O.o

CharlieM
12-05-2008, 04:16 AM
Are you positive did you get this information from a reliable source?

knightfire35
12-06-2008, 12:33 AM
Very nice Nataxo! Please do keep these coming.

Bl0nkt
12-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Listen, kid, if you wanna be taken seriously in these here streets you's gotta have a manager, see? So how about lettin' me manage your thread's spelling and grammar before they're posted so they have a better impact, see?

Shadow5596321
12-10-2008, 12:33 AM
[email protected]

Nataxo
12-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Listen, kid, if you wanna be taken seriously in these here streets you's gotta have a manager, see? So how about lettin' me manage your thread's spelling and grammar before they're posted so they have a better impact, see?

Sure, if Supernanny (GP) isnt around i'll call you :p