PDA

View Full Version : Era Ideas

Andre2006
12-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Some ideas to Era that I have been thinking of.

-Icy Roads
-A big christmas tree somewhere in era with a santa that gives you rewards
-Christmas Quests
-Cars can break, paintjobs for your cars and buy new engines/tires..etc.

New Event Ideas

-Snowmens, this event will consist of two teams, "Team name" "Team name"
After picking two teams, the Events Team members will set a timer by seconds, and when event is started the teams will be warped into two different levels, next to eachother, and the "Team" with the most snowmen built will win the event. You will end up with having 3 players, or 1vs1, If this happends you will do a deathmatch round, where the (three) or (two) players, are going to build snow mens on their own, and the player with most snowmens at the end of the round will win the event.

-Snow Fortress, This event will consist of two teams "Red team" "Green team"
The teams will be spawned in two different places, There will only be theese two levels, you can get snowballs by grabbing behind a huge snowball, and you are going to kill your opponents by throwing snowballs at them, when a team member dies, he will spawn at the other teams side, but behind the enemys, and he will have 10 snowballs, theese are to help his team and kill the enemys, If he does not succed to kill "anyone" in the team while he is a "Ghost", he will not be able to play in the next round.There will be obstacles on the both sides, for the teams to hide behind, but this will not be very neccesary because snowballs on era does not fly straight, ;)

Rounds: The first round you will fight against the other team, and if you die, you will spawn at the enemy side with 10 snowballs in your hands, if you manage to kill atleast 1 enemy you will continue to play meaning "you will not lose the event".
If there is enough players to go on to another round it will be played the same,
when you end up having 3 or two players left, you will set the level into an LMS level, where you fight with snowballs.

edit: snowballs will do like 20dmg? and you will have unlimited snowballs.

Added ideas:
-Snowball cannons for the (Snow Fortress) event.
-Instead of making snowmens in the "Snowmen" event, you destroy them, or this could be two different events or the same event but two different ways to play it.

and special thanks to "Nonepwnz" he helped me with a few of the ideas :p.

Nataxo
12-01-2008, 02:29 PM
departments PLEASE.

Nonepwnz
12-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Great, at least something of this should get true.

12-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Define 'Christmas Quests' more =D

Andre2006
12-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Christmas quests hmmm, Could be just like that halloween quest, you bring an NPC body parts but now instead of body parts you bring "Santa" candy that snowmen drops, and like a few snowballs, a santa hat, and things like that, or he could give you like a mission were you are suppose to kill someone with a snowball or destroy some snowmens, :D this might be an EVIL SANTA :O..

I will edit more ideas if nobody else doesen't ^^.......

EDIT: I was thinking of a quest like, First a Santa NPC tells you to go to his little elfs and give them a letter the santa gives you, and the elfs tells you to do something like "go get us some materials for our toy making" and then when you bring it back to them they tells you to go back to santa, and santa tells you do something else, This quest can contain 5 missions and the prize would be like some sort of candy that improves your gun speed or whatever ;O

Nonepwnz
12-01-2008, 06:56 PM
A drunk Santa goes in the forest, dropping items because he is drunk
Or maybe some bad "Santas little helpers" is running around somewhere (you place them)
with 400health or something.. kill them and get some candy x]

Thats not quests, but fun tho.. XDD

Oh, thanks to Andre´s idea I advanced it.

So, as he said.. A santa NPC gives you a mission to kill some bad guys, fake santas.. And he says like "Gather 3x of (item) and 2x of (item) and 10x of (item) .. And the "fake santa´s" is dropping thoose items.. So, you most kill them to get the items..
And when you have gathered all the items you've been told, go back and give him it.. He thanks you and rewards you with something cool.

Not so special and long, but works..?
The drop rate shouldn't be high tho.. You gotta work some to gain the items!

pico57
12-01-2008, 07:06 PM
-Cars can break, paintjobs for your cars and buy new engines/tires..etc

lol andre and his cars. xD

i like ideas about cars.
that would be cool i think, if we could paint our cars.
You creater a special batiment, in which we can enter with the car in order to custom it. We choose the color... etc...
but not a free service.
- 150$ per new color or any prize... it is not the problem atm.

For exemple a speedster is mostly red, with white strips...
U change it : Black car, whit yellow strips.
You pay 300$ and You Are happy because you like your new car.lol

WHAT do you think of it? Lol

knightfire35
12-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Great ideas, but how do the cars have anything to do with Christmas?

Nonepwnz
12-01-2008, 07:44 PM
Great ideas, but how do the cars have anything to do with Christmas?

It doesn't, as you can see the thread name is "Era Ideas" just basically ideas from him, not only ideas that has to do with Christmas? :D

Yours,
Madz.

TheJames
12-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Fly santas reindeer mobile thing to different spots on Era and drop off presents, and then battle the evil grinch.

12-01-2008, 08:58 PM
rofl, please make graphics for that :D

natey_440
12-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Bring back the Flame Thrower quest!

Tim_Rocks
12-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Okay, I like the idea of bringing back the Flamethrower quest. I was thinking that everyone should be able to get the flamethrower, but then I guess some people would be pretty upset about that. So what if instead of a flamethrower we get torches. The torches would use gas/propane. These torches could give a burn effect similar to bleeding.

natey_440
12-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Or maybe screw everyone that earned a ft..?

Tim_Rocks
12-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Or maybe screw everyone that earned a ft..?
That wouldn't be very nice =P

natey_440
12-01-2008, 09:37 PM
=P

Who said everyone is nice? =]

After getting scammed two times in one day doesn't seem like Era is a nice place to be.

Tim_Rocks
12-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Sorry, I can understand why you would be a little pissed off about that.

Small change, what do you think about this.
For any quest that offers a prize like that electro hat.
There should be a certain charge for these objects.

Free: The Object weighs more and costs more to use.
Small Fee: Object weighs very little. costs a little less to use.
Large Fee: Object weighs zero. Costs nothing or almost nothing.