PDA

View Full Version : ~Era News~(11-26-08)

Nataxo
11-27-2008, 02:53 AM
~Era News~

New Guns Admin

Meph has just been appointed as Guns Admin and as his first order of business he started to nerf and buff guns. After talking to a few people 5/6 of them did not like this unless their gun was buffed. We will see how Meph will handle this situation

UnKnown (Era News)

Black Holst New Leader

Black Holst has been in kind of a rough spot some might say. Well Black Holsts new Boss or General I should say has proven us wrong. He has been doing raids on every single gang, and they can actually hold the other gang off for sometime. Nice job Johnny

UnKnown (Era News)

Murder?

Today, at 10:PM night, there was a murder at the main Subway line! the cops found the girl bleeding in the middle of the train. They found out that her name was Jenifer, and she worked at the skatershop near dallewood station. The Police is currently invesigating this subject.

-Nat (Era News)

This Week's job

This week we would like to suggest you the Pizza maing job!its easy, fast and fun!! and you can come to work at any time you like! here is the list of the prizes:

Supreme Pizza: 12$
Pepperoni Pizza: 8$
Peppers/Olive Pizza: 7$

Speedy Pizza is located north-west of unstick me.

- Nataxo (Era News)

Era Mall!

That's right! its back!
Era Mall was released this week by SalesMan and Andy, and now it's working again! you can come here at anytime and buy/sell your items! it costs 150$ to rent a stall for 5 minutes!

-Nataxo (Era News)

__________________________________________________ _________

Thank you for Reading.

- Era News Staff.

DarkRenji
11-27-2008, 02:59 AM
I think that hobo killed the young girl.

Nataxo
11-27-2008, 03:02 AM
I think that hobo killed the young girl.

wich of the many hobos living at era?xD

You should report it to the Police. (me) :D

DarkRenji
11-27-2008, 03:12 AM
wich of the many hobos living at era?xD

You should report it to the Police. (me) :D

the one sleeping on the train, that as a knife by him

Nataxo
11-27-2008, 03:16 AM
the one sleeping on the train, that as a knife by him

could be O.o, but he's protected by the NPC server and he wont talk at all :(, actually he's been like that for months... or even years O.o

DarkRenji
11-27-2008, 03:24 AM
?!

omfg i fail at adding imgs

Vman13x
11-27-2008, 04:42 PM
I know who killed her!the train was hijacked and they shot her because she wouldnt get off!

Soala
11-27-2008, 04:52 PM
I like the way you bold $150 and 5minutes
is that a way to tell us, OMFG ITS TOO FREAKING EXPENSIVE ? :whatever:

Good Report Nataxo, as usual :)

11-27-2008, 08:09 PM
haha, coool :)

DKH89
12-03-2008, 07:41 AM
I think Wil did it.

anyway I love this, I always get a good laugh outta the era news. lol keep it up