PDA

View Full Version : Killing of a Guild

Nastazio
07-28-2001, 05:14 AM
I am going to dissband the guild that gambit left me, BMX. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now, it is the lamest thing ever. I am going to delete it in about 20 minutes. I would rather stay in Chimp and be loyal to it like i have ben, or maybe work twords another guild like TCN or something, well, i guess that is it and say buy to BMX. And yes, Gameo, TruheaT you guys were right, BMX should stay out of graal.

K-Dawg
07-28-2001, 05:18 AM
coughguildforumscough

WingDrgn
07-28-2001, 05:46 AM
What is BMX anyways?

Torankusu
07-28-2001, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Nastazio
I am going to dissband the guild that gambit left me, BMX. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now, it is the lamest thing ever. I am going to delete it in about 20 minutes. I would rather stay in Chimp and be loyal to it like i have ben, or maybe work twords another guild like TCN or something, well, i guess that is it and say buy to BMX. And yes, Gameo, TruheaT you guys were right, BMX should stay out of graal.
haha. you are stupid, and so is he. We told you it was lame before it was even accepted.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
07-28-2001, 05:55 AM
I say we totally re-do guilds acceptance. People create guilds for no reason now. They should all have a GOOD reason before they are created because I am sick of seeing stupid guilds all the time with like 5 members in them

Nastazio
07-28-2001, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu

haha. you are stupid, and so is he. We told you it was lame before it was even accepted.
Toran, that is why i am deleting it, he transferd ownership to me and now i deleted it

RawPower
07-28-2001, 05:58 AM
*waves hands* Vermain please move this to guilds forum.

07-28-2001, 05:59 AM
Jolly good show, Nastazio.

(can you tell I want my avatar?)

RawPower
07-28-2001, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
Shadrock seems to be turning more like gameo =/
Marle keep posting you can do it!
Howso? I dont go around starting flames in almost every post? This thread belongs in guilds forum..

AlkarenHyralt
07-28-2001, 06:06 AM
1. It was never a good idea

2. It has always been lame, since the idea was first thought up.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
07-28-2001, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by RawPower

Howso? I dont go around starting flames in almost every post? This thread belongs in guilds forum..
To bad no one reads that forum (barely)