PDA

View Full Version : ~Era News~(11-20-08)

Nataxo
11-20-2008, 10:38 PM
~Era News~

Blazian Bandits get raid!

the home gang base of the Blazian Bandits was totally raid through the week! this gang had a very hard time kicking away the intruders at their base. and not only other gangs attacked, but even many partys and random noobs got over this base!

-Nataxo (Era News)

Sale's theater abandoned?

Era's old fashioned theater has been abandoned for months now! this place used to be quite popular but now they have been playing the same movie for a logn time now! the people are starting to ask for more content!

-Nataxo (Era News)

This Weeks HotSpot!

If you are looking for a place to chill when you are bored, why not try the beach? The beach is a nice place where the seawater crashes along the sand while people sit on the benches and dig for shells. This place is great for anyone new or for anyone who has been playing for a long time! This place is a great place to make money and also PK people too! So after you're done reading this, go to the beach and hang out already! And if you are already at the beach, stay there to hang out! It's a great place!

-Thing by crack (Era News)

Car Accident!!

while at the dangerous streets of Era, Mr. C stomped over a poor noob! thankfully, the paramedics where just in time and took him to the hospital, hes now resting peacefully :o.

- Nataxo (Era News)

New Event?

Woah! Holy smokes! SHIKEY! Those emotions were rampant on Era, when the new event was released. The event occurs in a large room, broken off into other small rooms. Each player is placed in a smaller room, and when the event begins, the player’s are besieged by a multitude of attacks. Some of these attacks include, but are not limited to, zombies, tripping, fire for all your pyromaniacs. Hopefully when you are on Era you will be able to witness this thrilling experience!

-Nataxo (Era News)

__________________________________________________ _________

Era News is currently hiring. Contact me for more info. (Forum PM, or ingame PM) -Nataxo (Era News)

Crono
11-20-2008, 10:40 PM
entertaining

Elizabeth
11-20-2008, 10:45 PM
entertaining

agreed, although, grammar needs to be worked on.

Nataxo
11-20-2008, 11:09 PM
srry for my grammar :/ I'll try to improve it. ;)

Yocas
11-20-2008, 11:54 PM
Get GC to spice it up. :cool:

cbk1994
11-21-2008, 05:27 AM
agreed, although, grammar needs to be worked on.

Agreed.

Crono
11-21-2008, 10:05 AM
Her grammar may be bad but atleast her spelling is godlike compared to some of the stuff you see on Era.

Or saw on Era anyway, I think most of the stereotyped tards there have grown up by now.

Elizabeth
11-21-2008, 04:54 PM
I think most of the stereotyped tards there have grown up by now.

i doubt it.

Bl0nkt
11-21-2008, 08:42 PM
Her grammar may be bad but atleast her spelling is godlike compared to some of the stuff you see on Era.

Or saw on Era anyway, I think most of the stereotyped tards there have grown up by now.

Nope.

Shotoo2
11-21-2008, 10:16 PM
I think most of the stereotyped tards there have grown up by now.
Haha, wouldn't that be nice?

BlueMelon
11-22-2008, 02:56 AM
;) just to add... BB is top gang on the list

afk

:)