PDA

View Full Version : FAQ App

Warrioraaap
10-27-2008, 06:27 AM
Hello!

Name: warrioraaap, Zack Rainstorm, Zack
Hours: 1141 hrs
Years Played On Gk: Almot 3years

I have recently started playing Graal Kingdoms again..my gold just got renewed i am very active now. i can anwser almost any question about GK..just hit it on me..ill anwser it most likley correct Cell Rain Zakuto tought me almost everything i need to know about GK since i 1st started lol..
but thanks please refer me!

Thank you!
-Zack

maximus_asinus
10-27-2008, 06:38 AM
almost everything?!

Warrioraaap
10-27-2008, 06:46 AM
well id have to estamate on prices but i know mostly all of prices.. umm and i do know alot about it

Gothika
10-27-2008, 06:29 PM
well id have to estamate on prices but i know mostly all of prices.. umm and i do know alot about it

FAQ's arn't ment to know prices of items. Thats up to the players.

Loriel
10-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Your orthography is horrible. You should work on your writing skills if you want to get a staff position that revolves around writing.

Warrioraaap
10-28-2008, 03:16 AM
well alrite ill work on my typing skills not everyone is "PERFECT"

kia345
10-28-2008, 04:33 AM
well alrite ill work on my typing skills not everyone is "PERFECT"

If you want to work on GK, you better be damn near perfect.

maximus_asinus
10-28-2008, 07:24 AM
Wasn't this thread locked?

Also you mentioned Cell. I wonder if this is the same Cell from Classic.

SouFooOoO
10-28-2008, 09:49 AM
Funny thing is, Cell's "orthography" isn't as good either. But, hell, I must admit he is one very knowledgeable FAQ.

Gothika
10-28-2008, 10:21 AM
Funny thing is, Cell's "orthography" isn't as good either. But, hell, I must admit he is one very knowledgeable FAQ.

Certainly not the most knowledgeable. You'd better off betting on Fenix, Felix or John for the harder questions.

Tigairius
10-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Certainly not the most knowledgeable. You'd better off betting on Fenix, Felix or John for the harder questions.

Really I think you're better off asking the FAQ Admins for the very hard questions. Both of them (John and Grirahan) are able to answer just about any question. Even I go to them for help sometimes too. They are both the single best resource GK has as far as FAQ goes, I think everyone would agree. Some people find it hard to catch Grirahan because he's usually on during the night time/early morning for American players.

Zack, I never see you on GK, and you're pretty on-and-off. I'm looking for dedicated people and I'm just not sure that you meet that requirement.

Warrioraaap
10-28-2008, 07:35 PM
the reason i havnt been on in a while is because i didnt have gold i have just it renewed a week ago

kia345
10-28-2008, 11:35 PM
Also you mentioned Cell. I wonder if this is the same Cell from Classic.

*smokeraider?

Gothika
10-28-2008, 11:36 PM
Really I think you're better off asking the FAQ Admins for the very hard questions. Both of them (John and Grirahan) are able to answer just about any question. Even I go to them for help sometimes too. They are both the single best resource GK has as far as FAQ goes, I think everyone would agree.

I agree, Grirhan has helped me out loads. Even before he was Admin.
And John too. They both carry an extensive knowlage of the game.

cyan3
10-29-2008, 12:22 PM

Cell is very knowledgeable about Graal Kingdoms, but he's not been around for as long as John, Grirahan, or me meaning it could be harder for him to answer certain questions. Saying this I hardly ever get hard questions because it tends to be the newer players who ask for my help and Cell can certainly handle the questions.