PDA

View Full Version : FAQ Applications

theunknown
09-15-2008, 01:04 AM
How hiring FAQs. Please post your applications here.

For this application, the following information is required:

- Your account name
- How long you've played Graal Kingdoms
- Nickname
- The reason you'd like to become a FAQ
- Any additional information that you feel will improve your chances

Good luck!

Gothika
09-15-2008, 01:39 AM
Account: Gothika
Time: 1992 hrs 40 mins 45secs
Nickname: Naith
Reason: I would love to be an FAQ because I enjoy helping the community. Whilest I was an Events Master people would frequently ask me questions to do with the game. So I am no stranger to the job in hand. I believe I have a very good knowlage of this game, past and present. I have no problem doing research to findout the answer to a question I don't know onhand. In my time I had dealt with and helped many people through quiet a few problems. I wouldn't say I've seen it all but I've certainly seen a large portion of the things I'll be asked about. Also, I feel that living in the GMT timezone I will be very accessible to European players that normally might not get help due to the differences in timezones.
Thank you for taking your time to read this,
-Naithaniel

cyan3
09-15-2008, 02:06 AM
Account: cyan3
Game Time: 3227 Hours 37 Minutes 30 Seconds
Nickname: Felix Lionheart
Reason: I see myself as a friendly, aprochable and very experienced on Graal Kingdoms and Graal In general. My past occupation on Graal Kingdoms was the Governor of the Crescent Pirates giving me the pleasure of working closely with the community of Graal Kingdoms, leading a kingdom is a path rarely seen by most of the community and the experience give me responsibility for the future of my kingdom giving me confidence in the Graal Kingdoms community and the community confidence in me making me.

I believe the knowledge and experience I have is very valuable, I also have a good knowledge of Graal Development and computer systems making it able for me to give some technical advice on fixing bugs or any problems the community may have.

Tigairius
09-15-2008, 02:14 AM
I haven't seen either of you on at all lately. Just today was the first time, why is that?

Birdo13
09-15-2008, 02:46 AM
-Account Name: birdo13
- Online Time: 900 hours. I played during the release of Graal Kingdoms, actually helped Stefan make some of the Kingdom's castle levels/houses etc. Stopped playing about a year and a half ago and just started back up about 3 months ago.
- Nickname: Lamer
- Reason why: I've always helped out with Graal Online in general. I was very much involved with the Graal 2001 server. While working for Graal 2001 I established to everyone how trustworthy and hardworking I really am. I was trusted with such positions as Police Chief, Head Level Maker, Account Reset Admin, Events Team member, and more. This is more than enough to show how helpful and friendly I am to the community. I had fun doing it and enjoyed helping people so I would like to do it again. I believe that many of the skills I learned during the time I've played can be applied to the Graal Kingdoms FAQ team. I'm very knowledgeable not only about the server, but also about the history of the server. I can help RPing players learn the history of their kingdoms, as I've been around since their creation. I would also like to schedule daily classes for newer players (aka newbies) on such subjects as Mining, Fishing, Baking, etc. tutorials and even more advanced processes such as Preparing a weapon or crafting a cape or anything they request. I'm always ready to learn and eager to help out. I hope that the Graal Kingdoms FAQ Team will have room for me to join the team and help out.

Thank You.:D
-Lamer

Gothika
09-15-2008, 05:41 AM
I haven't seen either of you on at all lately. Just today was the first time, why is that?

Because I've only just reupgraded.

xAzerothx
09-15-2008, 05:53 AM
You could of been on the forums without being gold.

Gothika
09-15-2008, 06:20 AM
You could of been on the forums without being gold.

I didn't realise I was able to do that until, well. Now.

DuBsTeRmAn
09-15-2008, 08:28 AM
Your all noobs, Conquer should come back! >:(

cyan3
09-15-2008, 09:00 AM

I upgraded my gold 15 days ago and have been online every day since except from Friday the 12th to Sunday the 14th because I had no computer access.

Birdo13
09-20-2008, 05:39 PM
how long are the applications open for? Or I guess I mean, when will we find out who will be on the Graal Kingdoms FAQ team?

theunknown
09-20-2008, 07:26 PM
The new FAQs have been chosen!

They are:
cyan3 and Gothika

Congratulations to you two!

Birdo13
09-21-2008, 05:41 PM

They are:
cyan3 and Gothika

congrats and good luck guys :)

Sam
09-21-2008, 09:54 PM

They are:
cyan3 and Gothika

Congrats to both and to the good choice. They are both very dedicated players.

Nataxo
09-21-2008, 10:07 PM
congratulations to both!:)

cyan3
09-21-2008, 10:09 PM
Thank you ^^

Gothika
09-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Congrats to both and to the good choice. They are both very dedicated players.

Thanks Sam, and thank you everyone else. :)

Crono
09-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Thank you ^^

Thanks Sam, and thank you everyone else. :)

Lol, to be honest I confuse you two all the time.

Gothika
09-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Lol, to be honest I confuse you two all the time.

Your not the only one.

theunknown
10-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Looking for a few more applications for FAQ. Please apply here. Same rules apply as the beginning of the post.

FenixTheBanished
10-08-2008, 12:18 AM
FenixTheBanished
2228 hours (since 03)
Fenix

I have been playing for a long time and have come to know a lot about GK and how it works. I think i will be able to help people out and answer questions that they may have. I'm nice and can take people asking stupid questions for a good amount of time which seems to be very important in this job so I can take stress and nagging pretty well. Im pretty knowledgeable and can answer most any question that can be asked.

chauncei
10-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Account:Chauncei
Hours: 541 hours at the moment.
Nickname: Lev

I would like to be FAQ because I like to help people, I have been FAQ on many servers so I am use to answer a lot of questions.
I have been playing for a while and know quite a bit, but I can always look up things that I don't know. I am nice, I have no problem with anyone so being asked repetitively which won't happen cause I will answer right away if I can. I can find answers pretty quick, and I would love to help out the community in anyway. Also, I can help out new players like I have been doing since I first started. So I think I could help out a lot of people.

-Thanks, Lev.

smokeraider
10-08-2008, 01:16 AM
I wish you all the best of luck

Vman13x
10-08-2008, 01:19 AM
lol only 3 people applied lol haha

Nataxo
10-08-2008, 01:53 AM
do i need 2 be gold to apply?

Birdo13
10-08-2008, 02:14 AM
Im still interested in the FAQ position. I'm online at all hours of the day. My same application applys from my first post on page one. But I would like to apply that I have been online ALOT more lately. Please re-consider me for the FAQ team. Thank You.

Application:
Account Name: birdo13
- Online Time: 900 hours. I played during the release of Graal Kingdoms, actually helped Stefan make some of the Kingdom's castle levels/houses etc. Stopped playing about a year and a half ago and just started back up about 3 months ago.
- Nickname: Priest Larimu Darkstorm
- Reason why: I've always helped out with Graal Online in general. I was very much involved with the Graal 2001 server. While working for Graal 2001 I established to everyone how trustworthy and hardworking I really am. I was trusted with such positions as Police Chief, Head Level Maker, Account Reset Admin, Events Team member, and more. This is more than enough to show how helpful and friendly I am to the community. I had fun doing it and enjoyed helping people so I would like to do it again. I believe that many of the skills I learned during the time I've played can be applied to the Graal Kingdoms FAQ team. I'm very knowledgeable not only about the server, but also about the history of the server. I can help RPing players learn the history of their kingdoms, as I've been around since their creation. I would also like to schedule daily classes for newer players (aka newbies) on such subjects as Mining, Fishing, Baking, etc. tutorials and even more advanced processes such as Preparing a weapon or crafting a cape or anything they request. I'm always ready to learn and eager to help out. I hope that the Graal Kingdoms FAQ Team will have room for me to join the team and help out.

chauncei
10-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Account:Chauncei
Hours: 541 hours at the moment.
Nickname: Lev

I would like to be FAQ because I like to help people, I have been FAQ on many servers so I am use to answer a lot of questions.
I have been playing for a while and know quite a bit, but I can always look up things that I don't know. I am nice, I have no problem with anyone so being asked repetitively which won't happen cause I will answer right away if I can. I can find answers pretty quick, and I would love to help out the community in anyway. Also, I can help out new players like I have been doing since I first started. So I think I could help out a lot of people.

-Thanks, Lev.
I also can be on around 5-7 hours every day. On weekends I am on 12-15 hours, and if I need to be on that much I will, and can.

garglius1
10-10-2008, 03:11 AM
- garglius1
- close to 1100 hours
- Garg
- I know alot about the game, past and present. I know where mos things are located, where items come from, and almost everything that is considered general knowledge
- I'm friendly, willing to help people, and have lots of ressources if I dont have an answer to a question

LilacStar
10-10-2008, 03:18 AM
Account: LilacStar
I've played kingdoms for about 3 years now.
Nickname: Arri Steele
Reason: I'd like to become a FAQ because I like to help people as much as possible. I quite often get people PMing me and asking me for help player wise or information wise. Its a good feeling knowing you can pass on some of your knowledge of Kingdoms to people who are just starting out.

Nataxo
10-10-2008, 03:34 AM
wow....this is a FAQ application thread and nobody even cared to answer my question lol...

FenixTheBanished
10-10-2008, 03:50 AM
do i need 2 be gold to apply?

yes you do because you need to be an example to the players. and trials cannot PM except every 30 seconds, which makes it sort of difficult to answer questions

Nataxo
10-10-2008, 03:53 AM
yes you do because you need to be an example to the players. and trials cannot PM except every 30 seconds, which makes it sort of difficult to answer questions

it's 60 actually Lol but thanks for the reply:)

chauncei
10-12-2008, 11:33 PM
Not very many people signed up for FAQ. Maybe he will hire 2 more people. I wonder when though.

Jaquet
10-14-2008, 09:59 AM
Account: Jaquet
Playtime: 2934 hours
Nickname: Sae
Reason: I am very knowledgeable about GK
Additional: I have played Graal Kingdoms and Graal in general long enough that I see myself helping people the way I have been helped throughout my time here. I would be very resourceful and would help out new and old players to the best of my knowledge.

chauncei
10-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Sorry, I fergot to welcome Fenix to the FAQ team. Congrats :)

Warrioraaap
10-27-2008, 06:28 AM
Hello!

Name: warrioraaap, Zack Rainstorm, Zack
Hours: 1141 hrs
Years Played On Gk: Almot 3years

I have recently started playing Graal Kingdoms again..my gold just got renewed i am very active now. i can anwser almost any question about GK..just hit it on me..ill anwser it most likley correct Cell Rain Zakuto tought me almost everything i need to know about GK since i 1st started lol..
but thanks please refer me!

Thank you!
-Zack

Vincent3313
11-11-2008, 03:47 AM
- Graal719712/Vincent3313
- Actually since 2002 but I got a new account a few months ago so i have the Graal###### acct.
- Vincent
- I like to help people.
- Sometimes when I ask an FAQ a question I usually don't get an answer until an hour away... no offense Grir, and I feel like maybe this happens to some other people also. I want to prevent stuff like this in the future so that is why I have applied.

Thank you - Vincent

natey_440
11-11-2008, 03:49 AM
- Your account name
1) Ohnstad

2) 02-03, few different accounts.
2030 Hours on Ohnstad.

- Nickname
3) Tommy Cartel

4) I love to help people, I am actually trying to find something to take up some of my time. I sit on Graal Kingdoms being bored. I also would like to help Graal Kingdoms more since I -have- done some bad stuff to Graal Kingdoms myself.

5) I will always answer questions to the best of my knowledge.. I love helping people, again.. I am just now starting back to Graal Kingdoms, and I know a lot of history about it. I know how much a lot of items are worth, if not all just about all.

Thanks for your time. =]
-Tommy

Arch_Angel
11-14-2008, 04:09 AM
- Your account name
Arch_Angel

Total: Approx. 1.5k hours, 750 on this account.

- Nickname
Angel

I would like to become FAQ due to the fact of me wanting to help people out on Graal Kingdoms. Its community is excellent (best on Graal) and I am usually running about helping people, not only with questions, but in gameplay as well. Such as making them scrolls, showing them how to do alchemy, learn scrolls, use skills, level skills, improve stats etc . . . I've been around GK for a good bit of time, and know a good majority of the F.A.Q.'s people ask about. Not only would I answer the question for them, I'd help them physically learn some of the not-so-newb-friendly features in the game.

I've been Dev and Non-Dev staff on numerous servers, know how it all works, and know how to handle myself in a professional manner when need be. If that results in it being all the time, then so be it. I am on almost every day of the week on Kingdoms, and plan to keep it that way for a good bit of time.

Thanks,
Angel

Chris500
11-17-2008, 01:21 AM
Chris500

3 or so years, 4700 hours.

Chris

I'd like become an FAQ because I feel I can help GK out in my spare time, I already answer questions for people who mass them; but newbies or trials can't or won't mass/message me because they don't know. I'll get on tag when no FAQs on, when asked, or when I feel that one or more is needed.

Been playing GK for years, I pretty much know the ins and outs of it, except prices (wouldn't give those on tag anyways). I can help people out by showing them spots to level or do things at too if i'm able :)

nullify
11-29-2008, 10:25 AM
My name is Rocky and I'm announcing my candidacy for FAQ of these Graal Kingdoms. (we all miss the political hooplah- I know)

Account: nullify
Hours: 2200~
Nickname: nullify (of course!)

I've wanted to be a FAQ for a while, but the job really didn't exist; until I came back from a short hiatus. Since then GK has expanded more than I thought it could. In my many years of playing, I've always been more than happy to help out players, old and new. Be it answering questions, explaining quests or even being bait for t-rexes for the newest of the new. I worked as a developer for Crescent Pirates and Dustari, only to have my ideas pushed aside by the former manager. I haven't let that distract me from my desire to see GK change for the better. I feel that the new (and old) players should be well informed if Kingdoms is to survive another year.

shrimps
12-04-2008, 02:46 AM
Account: shrimps

I've played GK off and on since April 2001 on several accounts, about 4k hours give or take total.

shrimps steele

I have played GK for a long time and know most all of what is to do on Kingdoms, I spend a lot of idle time on Kingdoms so have the time to answer question people may have.

I have no life I spend all my time on GK. >_> I am a friendly like able guy? (Question above basically is same as this.)

Tigairius
12-04-2008, 04:41 AM
My name is Rocky and I'm announcing my candidacy for FAQ of these Graal Kingdoms. (we all miss the political hooplah- I know)

Account: nullify
Hours: 2200~
Nickname: nullify (of course!)

I've wanted to be a FAQ for a while, but the job really didn't exist; until I came back from a short hiatus. Since then GK has expanded more than I thought it could. In my many years of playing, I've always been more than happy to help out players, old and new. Be it answering questions, explaining quests or even being bait for t-rexes for the newest of the new. I worked as a developer for Crescent Pirates and Dustari, only to have my ideas pushed aside by the former manager. I haven't let that distract me from my desire to see GK change for the better. I feel that the new (and old) players should be well informed if Kingdoms is to survive another year.

Account: shrimps

I've played GK off and on since April 2001 on several accounts, about 4k hours give or take total.

shrimps steele

I have played GK for a long time and know most all of what is to do on Kingdoms, I spend a lot of idle time on Kingdoms so have the time to answer question people may have.

I have no life I spend all my time on GK. >_> I am a friendly like able guy? (Question above basically is same as this.)

...k added Shrimps (FAQ) and Nullify (FAQ)

Rice2k
06-14-2009, 10:58 PM
- Your account name: Rice2k
- How long you've played Graal Kingdoms: Since GK Came out.
- Nickname: Rice2k
- The reason you'd like to become a FAQ: I would love to become a FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) to help player that are new or old with anything that they might not know or may already know.

ooola
07-07-2010, 03:54 PM
How hiring FAQs. Please post your applications here.

For this application, the following information is required:

- Your account name
- Nickname

Good luck!

Hei Can you Apply me To (FAQ) xD

roboman43
03-22-2011, 04:23 AM
1roboman43
2I have been playing Graal Kingdoms for a very long time, it is my favorite server! (486 hours on this account, perhaps more on a seperate account)
3.Dovahkiin/Venus
4. I would like to become a FAQ because i play alot and know alot about GK, i also feel i would be doing the server a huge favor by helping out new players!
5. I have always loved GK and would like to help new players love it too :D!

whiteeagle666
03-25-2011, 02:30 AM
game name is
Musashi Miyamoto

real name is tim

i played gk for 2004-2005
i was king of samuari with nayoko

i want to help the new players out get them going
give them a chance to grow :D

nullify
03-25-2011, 03:49 AM
What new players?