PDA

View Full Version : wiki administration team?

Nataxo
08-29-2008, 12:16 AM
what does the wiki administration team does? who are some of the administrators?

Nataxo
09-01-2008, 04:46 AM
ANYONE????i'm really curious....

pooper200000
09-01-2008, 05:03 AM
what does the wiki administration team does? who are some of the administrators?

I don't think it exists. I'm sure someone who is a true wiki addict would know. I guess this forum was made with the intention of hiring someone or a team of people but then nothing ever happened with it any of the hiring forums. The only forums that even got used were the playerworld administration team, zone team, and graal kingdoms team forums.

Nataxo
09-01-2008, 05:08 AM
O.o so basically there has never been a wiki-team or anything similar?:o

i thought the wiki team where some people who traveled through servers updating new information every week or something....and also watching for false updated info or something =P

i wish Stefan or another high-staff post their opinion about this.

Tigairius
09-01-2008, 05:52 AM
Stefan, Unixmad, Ibonic, Fry

Nataxo
09-01-2008, 06:18 AM
Stefan, Unixmad, Ibonic, Fry

is that the wiki administration team?

Vulcan
09-01-2008, 08:42 AM
i thought the wiki team where some people who traveled through servers updating new information every week or something....and also watching for false updated info or something =P

This is what it was intended to be, but no one really created an application for the job. I imagine that the team/admin would also have rights to update the login news in accordance to the wiki and such. While no application exists, I think if someone with enough experience was to express interest in the job, they might be given a shot.

Shadow5596321
09-01-2008, 10:44 PM
This is what it was intended to be, but no one really created an application for the job. I imagine that the team/admin would also have rights to update the login news in accordance to the wiki and such. While no application exists, I think if someone with enough experience was to express interest in the job, they might be given a shot.I thought you quit Graal when you lost PWA. xD

Nataxo
09-01-2008, 11:29 PM
This is what it was intended to be, but no one really created an application for the job. I imagine that the team/admin would also have rights to update the login news in accordance to the wiki and such. While no application exists, I think if someone with enough experience was to express interest in the job, they might be given a shot.

ok, then i might be intrested on the job, but first of course i need a administrator to let me know exactly what it is what and what it requires...

so please if any admin reads this PLEASE clear our heads about the wiki ;)

Vulcan
09-02-2008, 03:43 AM
I thought you quit Graal when you lost PWA. xD

Not at all, I merely consider that a temporary arrangement.

Also, I thought you quit?

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81528

Switch
09-02-2008, 03:47 AM
i need a administrator to let me know exactly what it is what and what it requires...
English/grammar.[/sarcasm]
http://wiki.graal.net/

Nataxo
09-02-2008, 03:56 AM
English/grammar.[/sarcasm]
http://wiki.graal.net/

^^

still waiting for an admin...:rolleyes:

LoneAngelIbesu
09-02-2008, 04:58 AM
While no application exists, I think if someone with enough experience was to express interest in the job, they might be given a shot.

I've been managing the Valikorlia wiki for about two years now (two years, completely, on Dec. 30th). Sadly, I don't have gold, nor the money to keep up a subscription. :cry:

Shadow5596321
09-02-2008, 05:55 AM
Not at all, I merely consider that a temporary arrangement. Orly?

Also, I thought you quit?

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81528Yeah.... I'm sort of Huwajuxing it for now. :D Then you know who i am? :O tightassjewlawl

DuBsTeRmAn
09-16-2008, 10:52 PM
You shouldnt have said that, Huwajux is a cool person. And you are a newb?

MiniOne
03-09-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm pretty sure the wiki administration team updates information about graal at wiki.graal.net. For example information on servers, scripting and so on.

cyan3
03-09-2009, 04:53 PM
I'm pretty sure the wiki administration team updates information about graal at wiki.graal.net. For example information on servers, scripting and so on.

You should check the date of the last post before posting yourself.

Bell
03-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Nataxo, its basically what you've been doing with Era news but in a broader form. You go around to all the servers, you find out what they have going on currently thats new. Like a release or pending release of dungeons, new events, new quests, then you make a news release about it. If someone from a server gives you the news, you proofread it, make sure it makes sense and maybe try to hype it up a bit then post it on the wiki news thread. Once thats done I'm assuming you will then be transfering it over to login news so everyone sees it on their client.

Nataxo
03-10-2009, 12:37 AM
kk, I think I get it now.

So basically, everyone can be part of the Wiki-Administration team :D

MiniOne
03-10-2009, 07:16 AM
You should check the date of the last post before posting yourself.

My last post on what?
The wiki page?
My last post was yesterday :)

cyan3
03-10-2009, 09:40 AM
My last post on what?
The wiki page?
My last post was yesterday :)

In this thread the last post before you posted was at.

09-16-2008, 08:52 PM