PDA

View Full Version : Mining

Crono Illusion
04-01-2001, 04:03 AM
There is a problem with mining.
Due to the fact that if you stop mining for about 10 seconds you lose ownership of the item you are crafting, it is way too easy for the items you are crafting to be taken from you if you pause for a moment to answer messages or to get up for a moment. Therefore, I think that there should be at least 30 seconds before ownership of a rock is dropped.

Pago
04-01-2001, 04:47 AM
Ya, 30 seconds until the rock is dropped as well as the ability to take your rock out of the oven so you can resume crafting later. I hate it when I have to leave for school or whatever and my derby/gold is on 90%. I can't get the bus to wait for me, so I have no choice but to give up the rock. If I could take the derby out of the oven, go to school, and resume crafting when I come back, it would be so much more practical.

Admins
04-02-2001, 06:07 AM
hmmm it would be posstible to support that

FatherDante
04-05-2001, 05:14 PM
I don't think so, what people do is put rocks on every single spot and then switch between them. Then nobody can use them. 30 seconds would allow it even MORE!

If you're mining, you ought to be focused anyway!

Pago's idea is much better, let the players take the ore off the spot and put it back on later- that would free up spots and be more convenient.

Psyker
04-06-2001, 01:18 PM
Maybe, 20 seconds? You gotta hate it when you're mining, and an ICQ message pops up.

And Pago's idea, I'd love that.

Crono Illusion
04-08-2001, 05:16 AM
Pago's idea is the best solution in my opinion.