PDA

View Full Version : FAQ Application

Conqueror
08-11-2008, 07:38 AM
Well to start it all off, I've owned 3 different major accounts that many of you have seen me play on over the years. Although now (of these 3) I only have access to my newest account Conqueror.

Jovoni: Orlando Shea (1200 + hours)
GrandpaWantsJuice: Buck Kennedy (800+ hours?)
Conqueror: Muteki Katsumoto (740 hours)

Althought I may not know EVERY detail about Graal Kingdoms, I certainly do know a lot through my experiences over the years (since 2003). Many of you know that I am a friendly helping hand to all, especially the newer players of Graal Kingdoms (some of you who may be considered the "great" by now). I strongly feel that I'd be yet another great addition to the list of Graal Kingdoms FAQ's. Even if only on a trial-basis, i feel I'd prove my worth since I am extremely active, and I will do whatever I can to be actively involved in re-populating our beloved Graal Kingdoms.

Hatred89
08-11-2008, 08:49 AM
When ever I see Conq online he always seem to be helping new members to GK with one thing or another so he has my support plus hes very active.

cbk1994
08-11-2008, 05:12 PM
ez

I support Conq, he is always helping people.

BigBear3
08-11-2008, 05:33 PM
re-populating

Let's repopulate. :blush:

On a more serious note.

Total 100% support Conqueror.

kia345
08-11-2008, 05:35 PM
I support Conq, not because he is helpful, but he did an Immense with a lumber axe. That deserves something.

cbk1994
08-11-2008, 05:55 PM
I support Conq, not because he is helpful, but he did an Immense with a lumber axe. That deserves something.

:fro:

Xterminator
08-11-2008, 09:14 PM
I support Conq 100% because he's a nice guy and i know he'd do a great job as FAQ and help lots!

Craigus
08-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Great guy! he would make a nice addition to the FAQ squad for sure, full support!

xAzerothx
08-11-2008, 10:06 PM
I know of 3 current FAQs. Stephen, Cell, and Pat, correct? Why do you need so many?

Tigairius
08-11-2008, 10:12 PM
I know of 3 current FAQs. Stephen, Cell, and Pat, correct? Why do you need so many?

In my opinion there should always be a FAQ on in order to answer questions. The most active one is Pat.

Cloven
08-11-2008, 10:39 PM
In my opinion there should always be a FAQ on in order to answer questions. The most active one is Pat.

Or in a broader sense, a staff member capable of answering FAQ-related questions.

Ideally, in my opinion, who or what the staff member may be to a server shouldn't nearly be as relevant as whether or not they're competent and experienced on the server in which they serve. That said, all non-development staff should be able to and should be obligated to act as a FAQ in the absence of an actual FAQ member being online. :D

In any event I agree with you, as on any server with a redeemable playercount a FAQ is the first line of 'PR', and that can mean more than people realize, especially to new players.