PDA

View Full Version : Activity Points Updates!

Nature2
07-12-2008, 05:08 AM
Hello Graal Kingdoms!

Drakeero and Myself talked about the activity points and this is what will change as soon as possible.

- The Activity Point system is going to be reset to fix mistakes and balancing issues in the events.

- If a new event will be released we will ask the kingdoms if
they want to help us to develope it.

- The old activity points are NOT being erased. An alternative means of awarding prizes is being considered.

- Prizes already won such as the CP and Zormite's amulets still stand and will not be cancelled.

- The new system will try an activity point shop where kingdom leaders will be able to choose what they want their kingdom to win.

- There will be an honor system where the kings will be allowed to hold and hand out the prizes that are won within the kingdom, however an EM must still be present to watch over and assist with holding the event. If a king steals an item or hands it out unfairly in a rigged event that king will no longer be allowed to hold prizes.

- Drakeero can now hold activity point events.
-Drakeero will be a developer of this system

There will be no Activity Points Kingdom Events till this is all finish

cbk1994
07-12-2008, 07:17 AM
Like I said, we need a CTF kingdom event.

kia345
07-12-2008, 07:22 AM
I gave Drake some suggestions for one. It might be possible without any development to be done at all

RealJuggernaut
07-12-2008, 01:18 PM
Like I said, we need a CTF kingdom event.

like you said? hahahomo.
theyre too lazy to make something that complex anyways. the best there is is an island with hills so steep you can only walk 5% of your normal speed

cbk1994
07-12-2008, 08:07 PM
like you said? hahahomo.
theyre too lazy to make something that complex anyways. the best there is is an island with hills so steep you can only walk 5percent of your normal speed

I PMed him, told him that (Actually, I had to use some special wording because of CTF Kingdom is apparently trying to evade the swear filter).

He told me to go on debug and script it.

BigBear3
07-12-2008, 08:34 PM
He told me to go on debug and script it.

Do it. :fro:

cbk1994
07-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Do it. :fro:

If I had debug access it would already be done.

Drakeero
07-13-2008, 06:32 PM
I took Pojo's suggestion for one. I'll give you a little sneak peek: Super Area Domination.

Yes I know it stands for S.A.D. but hopefully it'll actually do well.

This little revision should put more emphasis on who can bring the most people to the field, rather then who can bring the best stats.