PDA

View Full Version : Event Master Application

cbk1994
06-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Account: cbk1994
Name: Chris Zakuto
Hours Played: 928 hours
Time on GK: Two and a half years or so

I'm interested in joining the Graal Kingdoms Events team for a few reasons, but above all, I like helping people.

One thing people tend to ignore in applications is why they would stand out above anyone else. I've been on Graal for over five years, and I have had a lot of staff experience. The first time I was part of any kind of events team was on Babylon many years back. I am always skilled at programming with GS2, and I could script new events for Graal Kingdoms.

I am on GK quite a bit each day, especially during the summer. I don't idle in the trade, like some others do. I try to help out new members in Crescent Pirates, and I try to help out other people in general.

I would try to host around an hour or more, depending on how many players are on a day.

I am in the eastern time zone, which is a common one; however, it is also when many players are on, and not many Event Masters are hosting during this time.

Thanks,
Chris Zakuto

Dragon551
06-28-2008, 09:15 PM
I think chris will make a good Events Master. :)

smokeraider
06-28-2008, 09:17 PM
Ill support you i think you will be a valueble Events Master

Tigairius
06-28-2008, 09:23 PM
I like helping people.

Maybe you should try for FAQ if you like helping people so much.

On another note: I support Chris for this position (and I don't normally support people) due to the fact that he has been around for a long time on Graal and he would make a decent EM. I definitely think he should be hired.

-Tig (FAQ/Developer)

cbk1994
06-28-2008, 09:32 PM
Maybe you should try for FAQ if you like helping people so much.

I considered that, but one thing I don't like about that job is you don't get to interact with players so much; I like to see players enjoy the game, and answering questions for them doesn't allow me to see this as well.

I also like helping people on a more personal level than answering questions; for example, I like to help people mine, build houses, and things like that. While Events Master doesn't really allow me to do this, it does allow me to interact with them more.

Thanks everyone (and Tig) :)

sango_ku
06-28-2008, 09:43 PM
I'll support Chris. He is a good player and i think its a decent EM.

Xterminator
06-28-2008, 10:01 PM
From what I have seen of you on GK, I think you would make a decent Events Master :)
Thanks, you too :).

cyan3
06-29-2008, 02:29 AM
I recommend Chris for Events Master, he's a great person and has lots of experience because of how long he has been a part of the Graal community. I think he would be a great Events Master.

Retired Governor Felix Lionheart (Crescent Pirates)

Misoneism
06-30-2008, 06:59 AM
I recommend Chris because I know he is a good, reliable person as I have worked with him for numerous years on a number of different servers ( Sands of Glory being one of them )
Also Chris consistently helps myself and other players with any type of problem, be it scripting or general help which is a plus for any type of Staff position anywhere, 'customer' service is always important.

Ravenblade1979
07-01-2008, 05:04 AM
i am wondering if this isn't the same owner of account chris500 (current gov of cp)..if so then i don't think he should have a shot at getting this position.

kia345
07-01-2008, 05:19 AM
No, it's not.

cbk1994
07-01-2008, 05:55 AM
i am wondering if this isn't the same owner of account chris500 (current gov of cp)..if so then i don't think he should have a shot at getting this position.

No, it isn't.

I've known him for a while though.

Ravenblade1979
07-01-2008, 06:11 PM
oh then i do suppport this person as well.

cbk1994
07-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Well, I did not make it this time, but Maroku said he may be hiring another in the future.

Thank you everyone who supported me, it means a lot to me :)