PDA

View Full Version : FAQ Application

01d_13g3nd
06-27-2008, 06:48 PM
Hello!

Name: Legend
Hours: 4000+ (Including all accounts)
Years Played On Gk: 5 Years

I recently came back GK a couple of weeks ago when I noticed more and more people signing in daily. Since then I have been enjoying my recent stay a lot, I have been helping a lot of new players and lower level players who have just subscribed gold. I am always open to answer anyones question, and I think it is an important part of the game to help people. I have a lot of knowledge from the long time that I have spent playing GK. I log in everyday for 3 hours or more (Most of the time more than that xD). I am always available to help people and be a good part of the community.

Thank you! :cool:

kia345
06-27-2008, 06:56 PM
I wouldn't recommend you. I do see you on Gk often, which I thought was nice, until it turned out you idle overnight. You being on for a long time counts for nothing if most of that is amounted to through idling.

In player, when I do see you doing something, it's usually complaining about something, or every other mass you make seems to be about something negative on Gk, and then complaining further when people try to explain why whatever you're talking about is alright and saying you weren't asking for our comments. Cute FAQ material.

01d_13g3nd
06-27-2008, 07:03 PM
I can apologize for that Kia, and i only have 400+ hours on this account. I idled once over night, and i lost 200 diamonds so I haven;t done that since. I am practically on all day running around and helping people. Just because you and I do not share the same thoughts and have gotten into a few arguments, doesn't mean I will not be a good FAQ.

LilacStar
06-27-2008, 07:07 PM
I'll vote for you, because you're polite. ^_^

kodster200
06-27-2008, 07:11 PM
yea ill vote for you cuz u helped me out quite a bit :D ud make a good FAQ

Chris500
06-27-2008, 07:14 PM
I support Legend, he's a good guy. Think he'd be a fine FAQ.

Vimerge
06-27-2008, 07:28 PM
I'll support you, you seem nice.
(blader2007_p2p)

RevolutionJS
06-27-2008, 08:20 PM
I support He help new players alot and explain them the game.
I hope for you.
Revo

sango_ku
06-27-2008, 08:32 PM
I'll support you Legend.

Good luck my friend :)

Revontulet
06-27-2008, 10:10 PM
I recently re-subscribed, I wasn't even a noob and Legend and I hit it off right away, he was an excellent help and actually gave me tons of tips to help improve myself.
Legend for FAQ!

cbk1994
06-27-2008, 11:07 PM
Chris Zakuto supports Legend :)

Whenever I'd mass out a question, he'd answer it quickly. He PMed me once and asked me if I needed help with anything :)

LadyShadowZero
06-28-2008, 10:37 AM
I believe that Legend would be a decent choice for an FAQ. I met him a very long time ago when I was still actively working in the MMT, and he has always shown a flair for courtesy and respect. In regards to this, I have also seen Legend assist other players from time to time. Yes, I myself have not been very active in the last year, but I can vouch for this man. Hopefully with the rise of players in GK, more courteous/helpful staff, as well as continued improvements ( If they consistently occur ) to both the kingdoms and interface, we may very well see a comeback...