PDA

View Full Version : Testing Synthesizers

Programmer
06-25-2008, 05:22 PM
This is a simple test track I made in FruityLoops Studio 8 XXL Professional with Sytrus as my main synthesizer. 110 BPM, using LP_Mythic Groove2_110bpm.ogg as drumline.

Please refer to the attachment to listen.

Please note that this is a *looping* track. It is meant to stop short if you don't have your media player on repeat.

Dan
06-25-2008, 05:27 PM
Sounds okay :D

ceserthen
06-25-2008, 10:36 PM
might need to decrease the high frequancy as well as bring the mids up on the bass and low mids. This should give it a more round sound, the current sound is very uneven. Verging on annyoing at the parts where it goes up to the higher parts.

MrAnonymous_P2P
06-29-2008, 05:03 PM
might need to decrease the high frequancy as well as bring the mids up on the bass and low mids. This should give it a more round sound, the current sound is very uneven. Verging on annyoing at the parts where it goes up to the higher parts.

*Agree* It is making it sound almost out of tune with the other base notes.

Programmer
06-29-2008, 06:38 PM

As I said, it's only a test. I don't plan to update it anytime soon.

Oinkness
08-10-2008, 08:14 AM
That Sytrus is a fun plugin I tell you!

Programmer
08-10-2008, 08:24 AM
That Sytrus is a fun plugin I tell you!

Indeed it is. Sytrus and Toxic Biohazard are my favourites.