PDA

View Full Version : Fix the default rupees sound

Crow
06-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Ever since the default rupees have been actually replaced by a class, "extra.wav" is played whenever a rupee or more rupees are laid down. Though it should only be played when you pick the rupee(s) up, and not when they are laid down. So, Stefan, could you please fix this in such a way that "extra.wav" won't be played when you lay down rupees but will still be played when picking up bombs/other default items? Thanks I guess.

zokemon
06-20-2008, 07:10 PM
It should still play while picking up rupees though in case the class isn't present.

Crow
06-20-2008, 07:29 PM
It should still play while picking up rupees though in case the class isn't present.

Well, it plays when the class is present when laying them down, which shouldnt happen. I guess it is because the default one is still visible for a second and then removed, the removal probably plays the sound.
Adding the pickup sound to the class is not the problem here.

zokemon
06-20-2008, 07:32 PM
Well, it plays when the class is present when laying them down, which shouldnt happen. I guess it is because the default one is still visible for a second and then removed, the removal probably plays the sound.
Adding the pickup sound to the class is not the problem here.

I wasn't talking about modifying the class at all, I was talking about when you pick up the rupee in the case that the class is not present. But most likely the sound is played when the function is executed that removes the rupee like you said. Don't really know of a way to fix that then...

Crow
06-20-2008, 07:40 PM
You can't pick up the rupee when the class is not present, since it will then just create an NPC trying to join a "gralats" class, which does not exist.
Also, I know of a way to get this fixed -> Stefan! ;D