PDA

View Full Version : Taurė ranks

ReBorn_Spirit
06-20-2008, 04:28 PM
If you have anything to say about rank structure that doesnt involve me being to sole leader (Sorry Fenix this is unrelated). I would like to hear about it, including any comments about how its currently setup. Even though at this time I sitll have many of the ranks not translated yet.

Tails_night
10-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Yes I, Ryuho Katsumake, was once a proud soldier of forest, will I resume being a soldier when My internet starts working again and I can join all my friends on gk?

ReBorn_Spirit
10-16-2008, 03:32 PM
Yes of course.

kia345
10-17-2008, 02:50 PM
Taure's still around?

CABAL49
10-17-2008, 05:12 PM
Taure's still around?

They are elves, they hide.

ReBorn_Spirit
10-30-2008, 09:19 AM
They are elves, they hide.

Though it may be true, I am starting to think most of the server is trying to hide as well. Just seems quiet lately with everyone back in school or picking up a job or whatever.

Anyways, I am still around, I do come on, though not always at the same time. I keep busy out of the game alot lately for whatever higher reason it seems. Anywho, nice to see atleast someone has humor.

Tails_night
10-31-2008, 05:48 AM
Thanks, glad to serve you Daya. So what is... Osto Quen, rank-wise, I'm hoping its either soldier or defender, I miss helping people with their houses and fighting for the kingdom... if its lower I'm going to feel like I've been loyal for four years for nothing

ReBorn_Spirit
11-01-2008, 11:15 PM
I give promotions based on the members performance within the kingdom. IE: wearing tag, helping kingdom members out, recruiting new members, and helping with kingdom matters like houses or ships or even events.

As it is I'm just about fed up with these other people in the kingdom whom were supposed to do things but never do. I will be considering changes once more real soon. It's time we do something about it honestly. If I see you around you might even get into this somehow. Many of the details I havent quite firgured out so nothing is finalized yet. Maybe change will not be so noticable, others will be.