PDA

View Full Version : -Serverlist script errors

Crow
06-19-2008, 04:02 PM
Looks like the -Serverlist.getGUIStyle() function sometimes doesn't exist yet when some other global weapons try to call that. Happens rarely, but pretty often the past couple of days for me.
See screen attached.

Chompy
06-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Alot of access violations has happened lately aswell :o More usual then before.. :(

Anyways, I get that alot :o Just in F2.. :p

Crow
06-19-2008, 04:37 PM
Alot of access violations has happened lately aswell :o More usual then before.. :(

Anyways, I get that alot :o Just in F2.. :p

That thing in the corner is the F2 output, I'm just redirecting it to my message system because I'm too lazy to check F2 ;f

Chompy
06-19-2008, 04:41 PM
That thing in the corner is the F2 output, I'm just redirecting it to my message system because I'm too lazy to check F2 ;f

xD lazy.. but nice :p

Hmm, has there been any changes lately to graal that could cause these things?

zokemon
06-19-2008, 10:04 PM
Are you calling it upon connection to the server?

If so, try to wait until the function is in "-Serverlist".getfunctions().

Chompy
06-19-2008, 10:52 PM

Well, the errors are caused by -ShopGlobal and -IRC_InstallerGUI and if I recall those aren't on any servers :O (Loginserver?)

Crow
06-19-2008, 11:02 PM

They are being called by Stefan's global weapons, I'm not the one whos calling them. That's why I posted this in the "Bug Report" forum.

Admins
06-20-2008, 01:08 AM
Happens sometimes when the serverlist script has been updated. I've updated the scripts to avoid that error message.

zokemon
06-20-2008, 11:18 AM
They are being called by Stefan's global weapons, I'm not the one whos calling them. That's why I posted this in the "Bug Report" forum.

Oh, my bad.