THE FOLLOW UP TO THE FIRST BTK MOVIE IS COMING
BTK THE MOVIE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eQQnsSwTzAY

BTK: THE SEQUEL ( Teasers )
http://media.putfile.com/wordbtk2-44
http://media.putfile.com/BTK2-79

AND REMEMBER...THIS IS BORN TO KILL
http://media.putfile.com/BTKSONG

I'm still waiting for Stefan to admit BTK is #1 in his heart and that he wants to join us.

Door
05-27-2008, 09:25 PM
Awwww you guys are sooooo cute ^_______________^

Robin
05-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Awh you all look so cute in your little hats

Galdor
05-27-2008, 09:30 PM
umm... nice xD

Crimson2005
05-27-2008, 09:49 PM
sad

Rufus
05-27-2008, 09:50 PM
I'm still waiting for Stefan to admit BTK is #1 in his heart and that he wants to join us.

Too late, a while ago Stefan admitted that US was #1 and Yump recruited him.
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4830/recruitedsp9.png

He was kicked though for inactivity by Trip, so by all means you can have him.
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2781/kickedzi9.png

Bell
05-27-2008, 09:54 PM
Very well choreographed, nice use of costumes. Found it to be worth a real life lol as you practiced your highly refined skill of 7 on 1 pking. Now try for an even matchup and the look won't be anywhere near as cute and impressive.

Door
05-27-2008, 09:55 PM
Very well choreographed, nice use of costumes. Found it to be worth a real life lol as you practiced your highly refined skill of 7 on 1 pking. Now try for an even matchup and the look won't be anywhere near as cute and impressive.

Awww give them a break Bell, they're obviously still really new at this! I'm sure those little cuties will grow into their big ol adorable hats one day and be able to fight, but there's no harm in letting them play for now ^_________^

WIDDLE CUTIES AWW

Bell
05-27-2008, 09:59 PM
They are kinda cute in a 'all in gold' sort of way. You can at least see them coming easily enough. No sneaking up on the enemy there! That would ruin the choreography though of the dance if they tried that.

Door
05-27-2008, 10:00 PM
They are kinda cute in a 'all in gold' sort of way. You can at least see them coming easily enough. No sneaking up on the enemy there! That would ruin the choreography though of the dance if they tried that.

True, very true. You know, I thought they WERE dancers when I first saw them. Not sure if fighting is the right career choice, but I suppose to each his own!

Ziro_of_the_Turks
05-27-2008, 10:12 PM
Pfft...I dunno about things on a global aspect, but the only reason BTK got to run things on UN is cause all my Turkeys abandoned me ~6 years ago- just because this game is total crap (is that reason enough to not play though?!). It's ridiculous how they're (BTK) more full of themselves than I am. And that's saying a lot.

We're staging a comeback for 2012 though, so beware.

Also, there's nothing admirable about power in numbers.
Try making a habit of taking on larger groups with a smaller better-organized team.

TheFisherman
05-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Door every time you post I feel like dying :(
Cool vids I guess Warhawk, but I don't see what you gain from them?

dmhabe
05-27-2008, 11:14 PM
1. We beat every guild even numbers.
2. Most of those clips is us having fun
3. We are cute, chill.
4. Alot of people liked the first one, i thought id make a #2

xAzerothx
05-27-2008, 11:50 PM
Don't even know what BTK is. Sounds like something KFC would sell.

dmhabe
05-28-2008, 12:10 AM
^noob

Door
05-28-2008, 12:13 AM
^noob

LOL @ NEW PAGE

Ryyan
05-28-2008, 02:32 AM

i lolled. its also the name of a infamous serial killer. how lovely.

xAzerothx
05-28-2008, 02:50 AM
Does BTK stand for "Born to Kill"? Sounds lame. What about something like "Horny Clowns from Uranus?"

Ziro_of_the_Turks
05-28-2008, 03:37 AM
Does BTK stand for "Born to Kill"? Sounds lame. What about something like "Horny Clowns from Uranus?"

Don't be foolish. You're supposed to read the letters, with a slight change of pronunciation to "Be Teh ***".

Robin
05-28-2008, 03:16 PM
Bee Tee Kay is a Graal Institution. Nice to see something still going this long.

Desear
05-29-2008, 06:36 PM
Its a nice video, but I can't really like BTK (When I hear this I think, "Burger King") with its pompous attitude putting itself higher then everything else, and as the Age Old War continues, they only play Classic Style thats the only place they dominate.

Tigairius
05-29-2008, 07:49 PM
It was too long, I lost interested after about 4 minutes, and the beginning was really corny.

kia345
05-29-2008, 08:08 PM
BTK

Those guys who complain every time I insult them but have yet to string together sensible reply?

dmhabe
05-30-2008, 08:42 AM
BTK on top

Tigairius
05-30-2008, 09:10 AM
BTK on top

Yes, yes, of course... :rolleyes: *pats your head*

kia345
05-30-2008, 01:15 PM
BTK on top

Just like that!

blazeingonix
05-30-2008, 03:46 PM
Nice video.
How many people in the guild , and who's the leader please.

Rice2k
05-30-2008, 06:46 PM
Way too much free time :[ *-=SO*-=SAD*-=*

dmhabe
05-31-2008, 08:02 AM
Nice video.
How many people in the guild , and who's the leader please.

ehh we got hacked a lil while back we got around 40-50 ppl right now including the inactive.

leaders are
Hardkore,Dew,Warhawk(me), Shadow Dynasty, Cloven, Wynde

blazeingonix
05-31-2008, 01:48 PM
ehh we got hacked a lil while back we got around 40-50 ppl right now including the inactive.

leaders are
Hardkore,Dew,Warhawk(me), Shadow Dynasty, Cloven, Wynde

Everyone can join? Or what they need?

blazeingonix
05-31-2008, 06:39 PM
And what means BTK?

Deas_Voice
05-31-2008, 07:07 PM
And what means BTK?

maybe "born to kill"? :asleep: i dont know, i dont play that server

dmhabe
05-31-2008, 09:33 PM
Eh i don't know how you never heard about BTK, were like a graal house hold name by now. Play Unholy Nation and look for the yellow people

Codein
06-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Eh i don't know how you never heard about BTK, were like a graal house hold name by now. Play Unholy Nation and look for the yellow people

Can you get out from your own arse now please?

Ziro_of_the_Turks
06-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Can you get out from your own arse now please?

Probably not.

They haven't gotten recognition like Baddies did, IMO. When I first downloaded Graal, I think there was a folder called "Baddies (not the guild!)"

kia345
06-01-2008, 10:11 PM

Every guild thinks just because they have some means of being recognized that they're a huge household part of Graal. Tell me, where is MHX today?

DustyPorViva
06-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Yes, there was a folder called Baddies(not the guild!) :)
To be honest, the movie was corny as hell. It's plays out more like a budget trailer for a huge game, except it's not really a huge game so all that drama falls really, really short.

Twinny
06-02-2008, 01:43 AM

You may have mild recognition on UN for being annoying and cheap. I doubt any other server cares. Go try and 'dominate' Zodiac ^^

Crono
06-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Pluffy is more known than BTK and I have 0 skills in sparring compared to you guys.

Owned.

MysticX2X
06-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Eh, can't say much about BTK. They stole a hat and made several different edited versions of it. Graal pride i guess.

kia345
06-05-2008, 08:48 PM
I love the maturity these guys show, especially away from the server they're safe on! Whilst minding my own business on Delteria, big, strong and noble Warhawk, in all his splendor and original naming pm'd me. I was amazed at the thoughtfulness Warhawk was giving me, remembering me from his oh-so-quaint BTK thread. Overjoyed, I opened his pm, only to see a single, derogatory word meaning homosexual, followed by him immediately logging off the server.

Tigairius
06-07-2008, 06:02 AM
I love the maturity these guys show, especially away from the server they're safe on! Whilst minding my own business on Delteria, big, strong and noble Warhawk, in all his splendor and original naming pm'd me. I was amazed at the thoughtfulness Warhawk was giving me, remembering me from his oh-so-quaint BTK thread. Overjoyed, I opened his pm, only to see a single, derogatory word meaning homosexual, followed by him immediately logging off the server.

If you go to Unholy Nation you'll probably be harassed in mass messages like I was, by him and people with on RC who should be acting professional, but instead mass messaging slanderous lies and derogatory words about me. Or maybe they'll just put you on a website calling you obese and claiming Darlene as a pedophile like they did to me :D, but what can you do with people like this but ignore them?

Crono
06-07-2008, 06:09 AM
It's only Warhawk that can be a bit annoying really. But he is like the posterboy of BTK so...

MysticX2X
06-10-2008, 05:19 PM

Sorry, but that sounded funny yet immature.

kia345
06-10-2008, 05:50 PM
If you go to Unholy Nation you'll probably be harassed in mass messages like I was, by him and people with on RC who should be acting professional, but instead mass messaging slanderous lies and derogatory words about me. Or maybe they'll just put you on a website calling you obese and claiming Darlene as a pedophile like they did to me :D, but what can you do with people like this but ignore them?

Last time I was on UN it was mostly other people insulting BTK.

Also, [email protected]

xAzerothx
06-10-2008, 06:06 PM
They put me on ED too. :p

cbk1994
06-10-2008, 07:19 PM
They put me on ED too. :p

You should be proud.

dmhabe
07-12-2008, 09:45 AM
^^ Dont know what your talking about ED....But here is a lil fun clip of playing Graal the way it was supposed to be....fun

http://media.putfile.com/funfunfun

Crono
07-13-2008, 03:46 PM

blazeingonix
07-13-2008, 03:53 PM
rofl nice picture nice keyboard

FaLLChiLD
07-18-2008, 10:29 PM
img

This is lol! :pluffy:

HarDKoRe1234
09-09-2008, 03:24 PM
I apologize for reviving this old topic, but I just want to put my few words in.

I don't see why everyone is insulting BTK because of one arrogant member of the guild? Yes, Warhawk is ****y, and he knows this. Please, don't stereotype the whole guild because there's a few ****y members. I can look at any guild on the list and point out someone that is arrogant. Leading this guild is what kept me interested in Graal. It's one of the only older guilds left.

A little history:
BTK was originally a satellite guild of NBK, which was an original classic guild. A leader of NBK named Dark Grievances started BTK, because he wanted to venture out to other playerworlds. For some reason, BTK gets a bad rap because there's one or two members that talk a lot of nonsense. PLEASE, stop the insults.

BTK Now, BTK Forever. -HarDKoRe

DrakilorP2P
09-09-2008, 04:18 PM
I apologize for reviving this old topic, but I just want to put my few words in.

I don't see why everyone is insulting BTK because of one arrogant member of the guild? Yes, Warhawk is ****y, and he knows this. Please, don't stereotype the whole guild because there's a few ****y members. I can look at any guild on the list and point out someone that is arrogant. Leading this guild is what kept me interested in Graal. It's one of the only older guilds left.

A little history:
BTK was originally a satellite guild of NBK, which was an original classic guild. A leader of NBK named Dark Grievances started BTK, because he wanted to venture out to other playerworlds. For some reason, BTK gets a bad rap because there's one or two members that talk a lot of nonsense. PLEASE, stop the insults.

BTK Now, BTK Forever. -HarDKoRe

You sure are easily upset. I think I'll project your properties on all guild members because I feel like it.

Crono
09-09-2008, 04:23 PM
10/10, work of art Drakilor.

Soala
09-09-2008, 06:47 PM

LOL

Oh btw, I know its only a game, but isnt it a bit unfair with that kind of pkin' (all line up then slashing like crazy, wtf?)
Let's check all members, one per one, fight against a very good, true oldbie.
I'm sure they would all loose (except the high members, I must agree that they are at least skilled).

But seriously...

Crono
09-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Oh btw, I know its only a game, but isnt it a bit unfair with that kind of pkin' (all line up then slashing like crazy, wtf?)

All is far in guild wars and such.

Let's check all members, one per one, fight against a very good, true oldbie.
I'm sure they would all loose (except the high members, I must agree that they are at least skilled).

Uh, no, I'm sure a lot of the high-ranked BTK members (like Tucker) would win.

Cloven
09-09-2008, 10:14 PM
LOL

I think in most cases people are just angry they didn't use this tactic first. It wins against superior numbers in many cases (where the opposing side should have had the advantage anyway). It's not even that formations are all we do in the first place, though, it's certainly one of the more 'memorable' tactics we use. *shrugs*

And there are some loud-mouths in our guild, though, it's not out of proportion to what's commonly seen on Graal in general. Much of BTK's success can be attributed to our combination of unusually loyal members and organization during guild-based wars/events, as well as a comparatively small (to many other guilds) amount of leadership shuffling over its lifetime.