PDA

View Full Version : Hacked Account

Poogle
07-24-2001, 12:31 PM
I have been hacked I have lost 60 gralat on Graal2001 :( Stefan please help me to get it back! Oh yeah the password changer should be fixed!

Poogle
07-24-2001, 12:49 PM
I think i have a clue who did it I had to fire the runt for being lazy on lost islands his account is chris1_6931

Poogle
07-24-2001, 12:52 PM
I dont mean to spam but I have been hacked by him on NeoPets

Poogle
07-24-2001, 01:36 PM
graalutillities.zip
i would recommend to anyone that actually downloaded and executed that file to change all their graalonline passwords.
Because this program uploads your graal registry keys to a website.
Sorry Chris M. I guess it was that I downloaded it andthats why i guess I didnt know it was a hack intill he told me sorry Graal for braking a rule :(:(

FxChiP
07-24-2001, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Poogle
graalutillities.zip
i would recommend to anyone that actually downloaded and executed that file to change all their graalonline passwords.
Because this program uploads your graal registry keys to a website.
Sorry Chris M. I guess it was that I downloaded it andthats why i guess I didnt know it was a hack intill he told me sorry Graal for braking a rule :(:(

ZIP files are not executables.

annr
07-25-2001, 04:38 AM
why is this in bug reports?
an idiot doing something stupid yet once again is a bug?

General
07-25-2001, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Poogle
I dont mean to spam but I have been hacked by him on NeoPets

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA vHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

revalation
07-25-2001, 07:02 AM
Neo Pets?

Poogle
07-25-2001, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by annr
why is this in bug reports?
an idiot doing something stupid yet once again is a bug?
OMG! YOU SAID I WAS A IDOIT THAT AGAINST THE RULES YOU GONNA BE BANNED! CANT SAY PEOPLE ARE IDOITS *dies in laughter* ITS JUST THE SAME AS CUSS MONKEY FACE!
And NeoPets is one word and it is a kool game that is online www.neopets.com thats where I got "Poogle" from

Poogle
07-25-2001, 10:32 AM
Ohh yeah! Thanks Mr.Bear for changing my password ^_^ now all I gotta do is get my Neo account fixed from Chris M. what a sore loser.

ownerofbabylon
07-25-2001, 12:31 PM
I had 127 gralat and it disappeared =\

07-25-2001, 05:15 PM
yea, and i had like 1000 g

and it disapeerd too..so can i get it back?

07-25-2001, 07:00 PM
Oh. Emm. Gee. It's 60 GRALAT. SIXTY. That's NOT a world-shattering event.

Nick, you are a sad individual for many reasons.

Oh and thotjin, shorten up your sig.

AlkarenHyralt
07-25-2001, 09:55 PM
Neopets...bleh.. I played that for a while, got bored with it..and Poogle was stupid. Lupe 0wnz all. :D

Poogle
07-28-2001, 08:20 AM
Thank you Mr.Bear for changing my password! =D now all I have to do is get my NeoPets account back