PDA

View Full Version : Joysticks!


Zulithe
07-24-2001, 06:27 AM
I have a Joystick with 16 buttons. Graal only supports 12 buttons.

Now I know 16 buttons is more than you need for Graal

BUT

the d-pad buttons (up, left, down, right) are numbered 13, 14, 15, 16 so unless Graal supports 16 buttons I can't use them LOL

Please Stefan, Upgrade Graal from 12 button limit to 16 :D

Knightoffrost
07-24-2001, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Zulithe
I have a Joystick with 16 buttons. Graal only supports 12 buttons.

Now I know 16 buttons is more than you need for Graal

BUT

the d-pad buttons (up, left, down, right) are numbered 13, 14, 15, 16 so unless Graal supports 16 buttons I can't use them LOL

Please Stefan, Upgrade Graal from 12 button limit to 16 :D

Is joystick for graal better for sparring do you think?

Zulithe
07-24-2001, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Knightoffrost


Is joystick for graal better for sparring do you think? For me it is better, I like it better than the keyboard.

Knightoffrost
07-24-2001, 08:10 AM
What about a joypad?

G_yoshi
07-24-2001, 10:12 AM
hehe, I know what zulithe is using....he is probably using the N64/PSX USB adapter...the N64 controller on the adapter reads the d-pad with 13,14,15,16.

E_Shadow
07-24-2001, 11:58 AM
Gamepads are alot better, for everything. I have d-pad 4 buttons 2 trigger, I just want the npc wep. menu with the right triggger since it's not used.

FatherDante
07-24-2001, 12:06 PM
More importantly than supporting 16 buttons, graal needs to support as many buttons as the player wants for any one key.

Well, maybe not infinite. 4 or so. Just an idea.

G_yoshi
07-24-2001, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by E_Shadow
Gamepads are alot better, for everything. I have d-pad 4 buttons 2 trigger, I just want the npc wep. menu with the right triggger since it's not used.

erm, for the most part, a game pad is a controller :D

Joysticks are different from controllers, but game pads are controllers :p

Zulithe
07-25-2001, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
More importantly than supporting 16 buttons, graal needs to support as many buttons as the player wants for any one key.

Well, maybe not infinite. 4 or so. Just an idea. Yes I agree. Please Stefan :D

konidias
07-27-2001, 01:26 AM
Too bad graal disables turbo bwa ha ha

E_Shadow
07-27-2001, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by G_yoshi


erm, for the most part, a game pad is a controller :D

Joysticks are different from controllers, but game pads are controllers :p
........ Did I ever say the FU(*&@^$ing gamepad was a joystick!? NO! The game treats a gamepad the same way it treats a joystick..
I need to get a keyboard emulator for the gamepad, then I can set it however I like it.
And I just read through to see you posted before me but you'r post wasn't there before I typed mine :)
But what the hell made you think I was relating to you'r post!?

manton
07-27-2001, 12:51 PM
I use my PS2 controller to play sometimes. It makes sparring easier. =)

General
07-29-2001, 01:24 PM
set turbo rate to 10/sec