PDA

View Full Version : Draxx is no longer Aran.

cwc money
04-13-2008, 03:00 AM
This thread is for those who do no know about the most recent leadership situation. Simply, Draxx is no longer Aran. Dayaa has reached the decision to no longer allow Draxx to sit by and idle while whats left of our beloved kingdom slowly dissolves. At this point, Dayaa, Mydia, Inwe, and myself will be consulting with each other to discuss whats to come. Anyone with any suggestions or questions are more than welcome to post, any questions will be answered if possible. Any and all suggestions will be taken into consideration with the same respect of any others. Any updates will also be posted, please, everyone take time to be active in this, Forest needs it.

Thanks to everyone who is going to participate,
Aranel Victoria Mar Sana (Forest)

kia345
04-13-2008, 03:11 AM
Has Draxx completely left Graal (even though he wasn't much of a part of it anyways)?

And does this mean Forest will be submitting Kingdom items now?

cwc money
04-13-2008, 03:29 AM
Has Draxx completely left Graal (even though he wasn't much of a part of it anyways)?

And does this mean Forest will be submitting Kingdom items now?

Last thing i heard about Draxx was Lasaria was trying to convince him to NOT quit. Other than that i do not know.
And yes, Dayaa has designated to myself, Mydia, and Inwe the job of kingdomm items. So, yes they will be submitted, hopefully not late.

OasaTor_PK
04-13-2008, 05:28 AM
Orcish Dictator Vrael de Loxeus (Forest)

Just imagine the possibilities.

Its about time Dayaa and crew stepped up, the only problem is its about 2 years to late.

kia345
04-13-2008, 05:35 AM
Orcish Dictator Vrael de Loxeus (ForestandZormiteandDustariandSamurai)

You're as bad as Bosh when it comes to kingdom leadership.

OasaTor_PK
04-13-2008, 05:42 AM

/SARCASM BOT ENABLED.
I agree, because I have had the chance to rule a kingdom before, havent I?
/SARCASM BOT DISABLED.

Xterminator
04-13-2008, 05:44 AM
Uhm when?..

kia345
04-13-2008, 07:07 AM
/SARCASM BOT ENABLED.
/SARCASM BOT DISABLED.

You jump at the first sign of the chance to get K rights.

Darklux
04-13-2008, 05:53 PM
You jump at the first sign of the chance to get K rights.

Yeah thats the exact reason that he will never get these rights :)

cwc money
04-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Focus people. This isnt a bash thread, do that somewhere else. This threads purpose if to better Forest, and ideas to doso. As much as some dislike others, don't talk about it here.

/SARCASM BOT ENABLED.
/SARCASM BOT DISABLED.

Uhm when?..

Secondly, Xterminator, good going. thats what the sarcasm bot was for. He hasnt, thats what Oasa was implying -.-

cwc money
04-13-2008, 08:19 PM
That was sorta a bash too :( From NOW on =] no more bashing kthxbai

grawlgamer
04-13-2008, 09:47 PM
does it really matter? you'll have an active leader with no active members

Xterminator
04-13-2008, 09:58 PM
does it really matter? you'll have an active leader with no active members

Most arn't active but few are..They'll probly clear the inactives and recruit.

Ziro_of_the_Turks
04-13-2008, 10:34 PM

Why insult Bosh so badly?

/SARCASM BOT ENABLED.
/SARCASM BOT DISABLED.

He's definitely too annoying to be leading a kingdom.
Or is it that whole (im)maturity thing?

Yeah thats the exact reason that he will never get these rights :)

Don't bring the bad luck by saying "never".

Revontulet
04-14-2008, 01:30 AM
I will do anything I can to help, just let me know.

cwc money
04-14-2008, 02:59 AM
I will do anything I can to help, just let me know.

Thanks.

grawlgamer
04-15-2008, 03:34 AM
Clear out the inactive members? Then what? Recruit all those hundreds of gk players that actively play?

kia345
04-15-2008, 04:05 AM
Because having 100 inactive people does a lot more than having 5 active ones, right?

ReBorn_Spirit
04-15-2008, 05:42 AM
I'd rather wait and hand pick the ones that I know are inactive and just remove them instead of clean out all them. Or even better yet, just revoke their ranks until you get to hear from them, after so long you could easily just remove the people who are inactive then without any concern of removing those that are still active. just as they would simply have no rank.

jonnyrocks2
04-20-2008, 09:06 PM
Give a heads up notice that a tag wipes happening, and have people that wish to remain to leave a message indicating they want to? 3:

However, past the deadline, they could still forum PM when they return... :3

ReBorn_Spirit
04-22-2008, 10:14 AM
Give a heads up notice that a tag wipes happening, and have people that wish to remain to leave a message indicating they want to? 3:

However, past the deadline, they could still forum PM when they return... :3

Sort of.. Idea is to just put everyone that is not active to citizen rank until they speak up... after a time we can easily point out which people are not active, at which time removing them is really easy (The inactive ones).

jonnyrocks2
04-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Sort of.. Idea is to just put everyone that is not active to citizen rank until they speak up... after a time we can easily point out which people are not active, at which time removing them is really easy (The inactive ones).

I like that idea better. :D

BigBear3
05-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Draxx is no longer Aran.

Never noticed this thread. Give me a moment.... :fro:

kia345
05-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Too bad Daya's almost as inactive >:

BigBear3
05-03-2008, 09:12 PM
Too bad Daya's almost as inactive >:

Yea, but Daya isn't Draxx so I could care less.

Slade0Hiro
05-04-2008, 06:02 AM
just like to state im not playing much but i am still here xD

ReBorn_Spirit
05-04-2008, 05:15 PM
Hey I can take a few days off here and there to consider things.. Not to mention it does help to have other things to do in your lifetime then play a silly game. Whats the fun in it if your just grinding away at something non-stop.

Seriously though been considering things for the kingdom. Heck I might even put a better name on it soon..

Tails_night
10-05-2008, 11:05 AM
So is forest still forest? I've nmot been able to use the internet since last december, due to a hurricane and a screwed up phone company, sadly I wish I could be there for forest... erm taure, I've served it since my accounts inception and I am a proud soldier. When I get internet back, I will be there to help the kingdom out in anyway possible.