PDA

View Full Version : New Kingdom Items: Ideas

Revontulet
04-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Well, I'm sure many of you are aware that there are new kingdoms items being uploaded, a max of 4 per kingdom I believe?

Anyway I have no experience making gfx, but it doens't appear that anybody else is working on any either. I will whip up a couple crude designs but please keep in mind I have no experience.
I was hoping after I make a couple rough item desings maybe somebody with experience can touch it up slightly?

For forest I was thinking about items like Antlers as a headgear, maybe a cloak made of small leaves and sticks, stuff like that. I want to make my character look shamanistic/druidic.

Anyway please let me know what you think.

Tigairius
04-02-2008, 10:04 PM
I like the ideas, sort of like the Stormrage armor from World of Warcraft or so. If you can do these graphics or have someone do them for you I would love to add this.

Revontulet
04-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Thank you for the support.

Do you think the antlers should come out of your character's head, or be attached to a piece of headgear?
I was thinking if it attached to your character's head it would look pretty nice with certain hairstyles, however it might look pretty attrocious on some.

Tigairius
04-02-2008, 11:24 PM
Thank you for the support.

Do you think the antlers should come out of your character's head, or be attached to a piece of headgear?
I was thinking if it attached to your character's head it would look pretty nice with certain hairstyles, however it might look pretty attrocious on some.

Attached to a piece of headgear, in my opinion.

Maxo14
04-03-2008, 12:39 AM
How about a hooded cloak

Tigairius
04-03-2008, 01:02 AM
How about a hooded cloak

It could be neat but that's a bit more difficult to make. I definitely think someone should make a nice hood for GK though. Maybe a hood for each color of cloak, could be neat. I would love all of this is there were some willing graphic makers.

Revontulet
04-03-2008, 01:18 AM
Yeah, cloaks should have toggle able hoods. :P

DraxxTeazok
04-04-2008, 05:08 PM
they already have hoods on debug...

Slade0Hiro
05-04-2008, 07:27 AM
how about a set of armor for kingdom?

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2955/33110933yh1.png (http://imageshack.us)

Tails_night
10-18-2008, 12:59 AM
I love gfxing, I'll get started tonight. if the armor hasn't been decided, tell me what sort of items we';re looking for and I'll get to work

SuperCornGuy
10-31-2008, 01:55 AM
Ah yes, Gfxing. This has been on Taure top list of things to do many a time. I've tryed working on it, and I might need to start working again. But, I like the idea of a leaf covered/made of cloak. Antlers, not that much, but a good thought.

Taure still needs a good pair of boots I believe, as well as Bracers, which I think are being worked on/done somewhat. A helm would be good...maybe Antlers might work.
This is only what I know atm. Correct me if you must anyone from Taure that knows the status of the Taure items.