PDA

View Full Version : Application: Horrified

Horrified
03-15-2008, 02:02 AM
Download the attachment below for the application. For some reason it wouldn't get through, and return an error.

cbk1994
03-15-2008, 02:13 AM
I wish you guys would stop exactly following Houdini's guidelines and be original ... Tell us more about you.

Darlene159
03-15-2008, 02:14 AM
As I said before:

I have to say that I disagree with Horrified being PWA based on my experience of his attitude on the forums. He also has quite a few infractions on the forums for bad behavior, 4 of which were for attacking people.

Horrified
03-15-2008, 02:14 AM
I wish you guys would stop exactly following Houdini's guidelines and be original ... Tell us more about you.

What would you like to know? I think I explained what you need to know; what I'd do, what I am currently doing...I will be glad to talk to you now if you want to know more about me, however.

As I said before:

I have to say that I disagree with Horrified being PWA based on my experience of his attitude on the forums. He also has quite a few infractions on the forums for bad behavior, 4 of which were for attacking people.

Did you even read the application?

Darlene159
03-15-2008, 02:20 AM
Did you even read the application?Yes, I did

Horrified
03-15-2008, 02:21 AM
Yes, I did

And you disagree based only on my experiences in the past? If that's the case, I'm more then happy with what you've said. Otherwise I'd love some feedback on the application.

Darlene159
03-15-2008, 02:23 AM
And you disagree based only on my experiences in the past? If that's the case, I'm more then happy with what you've said. Otherwise I'd love some feedback on the application.Recent past (8 infractions between 8-07 and 1-08), and that is my input.
The pwa members can do with it what they want

cbk1994
03-15-2008, 02:37 AM
What would you like to know? I think I explained what you need to know; what I'd do, what I am currently doing...I will be glad to talk to you now if you want to know more about me, however.

I'm not going to tell you how to do your application, but I think it would be better if you wrote it free-form, and just used Houdini's guidelines as a checklist instead of dividing it up. It gives you a chance to say more than you normally would.

Horrified
03-15-2008, 07:57 PM
I'm not going to tell you how to do your application, but I think it would be better if you wrote it free-form, and just used Houdini's guidelines as a checklist instead of dividing it up. It gives you a chance to say more than you normally would.

This was stupid. You dragged me in making it seem like you had something useful to add to the application, and drag it down with "well I'm too lazy to tell you what I want to know, go guess."

When Houndini wrote up his guidelines, I figured that's what he wanted to know. If you want to know something as well, tell me. I would also like to know if anyone has anything against the actual application.

MysticX2X
03-15-2008, 07:59 PM
Why make another one? Your other app just clearly spoofed your chances.

Chompy
03-15-2008, 09:18 PM
I felt *Horrified when reading this thread. I had to, he does it all the time >:[ And it was quite annoying tho, funny first time, other times not..

And, I agree with Mystic
Why make another one? Your other app just clearly spoofed your chances.

Horrified
03-16-2008, 04:25 AM
And, I agree with Mystic

A resource important enough to matter told me to give it another shot; said it would do more help then harm.

And why did you feel *Horrified, exactly?

MysticX2X
03-16-2008, 11:36 PM
That's the type of attitude we don't want as PWA.

And bad first impressions make your case really bad. You'd have to make your redo applicationvery unique and outstanding in format to somewhat cover that up, which you didn't.

Chompy
03-16-2008, 11:42 PM
And why did you feel *Horrified, exactly?

I felt *Horrified when you didn't read the white text and didn't understand why I wrote it o.o

Anyways, yet again I have to agree with Mystic

p2p_Sir_Link
03-17-2008, 01:07 AM
Recent past (8 infractions between 8-07 and 1-08), and that is my input.
The pwa members can do with it what they want

I'm tempted to adopt one of you lines about the forum and game being entirely seperate entities, but the feeling would just be too sweet.

Darlene159
03-17-2008, 02:04 AM
I'm tempted to adopt one of you lines about the forum and game being entirely seperate entities, but the feeling would just be too sweet.The forums are an important part of Graal, where paying customers post.

Horrified
03-17-2008, 04:15 AM
That's the type of attitude we don't want as PWA.

And bad first impressions make your case really bad. You'd have to make your redo applicationvery unique and outstanding in format to somewhat cover that up, which you didn't.

Read what is in the application. If you did, you can definitely see it's much more unique in the sense of what is written in it then you or Chompy are making it out to be.

cbk1994
03-17-2008, 05:44 AM
Read what is in the application. If you did, you can definitely see it's much more unique in the sense of what is written in it then you or Chompy are making it out to be.

I think they are saying work on your format.

Think about if you entered a writing contest and you submitted a poem where you just filled in the blanks.

Horrified
03-17-2008, 01:06 PM
I think they are saying work on your format.

Think about if you entered a writing contest and you submitted a poem where you just filled in the blanks.

Are you serious? This is an application for PWA, not a writing contest. Read what's in there about being PWA, not how uniquely I write it up.

cbk1994
03-18-2008, 04:16 AM
Are you serious? This is an application for PWA, not a writing contest. Read what's in there about being PWA, not how uniquely I write it up.

I never said a writing contest, I was comparing it ...

I told you to work on your application, and to do this, work on your form.

Exhausted
03-18-2008, 05:24 AM
I'm not sure why this argument is still going on.
Horrified made his app into a joke-sounding piece of fine writing. Regardless, it is a PWA app, and everything has it's flaws, unfortunately this one just makes him SEEM like he's joking around.

Other than that, it's not really that big of a deal.

03-18-2008, 11:17 AM
I don't know much about Horrified, but I always feel that somebody deserves another chance, we've all made mistakes and what I would do would make him wait for 6 months then and if he gets perfect behavior and a lot of good comments from others, I think they should get another chance then.

MysticX2X
03-18-2008, 10:03 PM
Jobs don't work that way often...

Horrified
03-20-2008, 05:46 AM
Jobs don't work that way often...

Please stop being excessively stupid about my application.