PDA

View Full Version : Looking for server to learn gs2

PrinceOfKenshin
02-29-2008, 11:33 PM
As the title says, I am looking for a server to practice gs2, i am taking an AP class on Java so gs2 seems to be easier now and i want to explore into gs2 more. Just post a reply or send me a message if you are willing to let me practice on your server thanks

Horrified
02-29-2008, 11:39 PM
Buy your own server thanks

seriously guys...what are we hosting a party? If you want to learn that bad I don't see why not invest the money and maybe you can do something

PrinceOfKenshin
02-29-2008, 11:50 PM

seriously guys...what are we hosting a party? If you want to learn that bad I don't see why not invest the money and maybe you can do something

Hmm see the thing is i want to learn gs2 to help other servers. So instead of wasting space, i would rather work on a server that is already up and then when i know what i need to know go and help a server that is already in development. Because starting your own server now-a-days is nearly impossible.

cbk1994
03-01-2008, 12:04 AM

Did you need to be that rude about it?

I suggest joining Developers Circle, and practicing on their server. Talk to DustyPorViva, or read the thread for information on that :)

They will be able to help you learn aswell.

Codein
03-01-2008, 12:45 AM
You could just jump on the DC Project as a trainee. Basically, you'll be given the best education ever - lots of practical work.

Inverness
03-01-2008, 05:22 AM
Join Developers Circle.