PDA

View Full Version : Auctioneers & Things to Auction!

Lugie
03-31-2001, 07:07 AM
I have come up with a good idea, I think. Auctioneers should be able to sell other things besides bomy pets.
Here is an idea of something to auction:

We have a competition. This competition will be for the best NPCWs somebody can make. The prize could be money or a pet bomy, or something. The 3 people who make the BEST yet FAIR NPCs that fit the server well will receive the prizes. After the competition is over, the NPCWs will go to the Auctioneer's weapons list. With a simple "Give <Weapon Name> <Account Name>" command for the auctioneers, people can auction for the 3 unique weapons, and get the rights to that NPCW. The people who buy the weopons cannot give the weapons away, and the Auctioneers still keep their version of the weapon.

I think this would make (Auctioneers) a more useful position on the Graal staff.

I'm trying to think of other things the auctioneers could sell that are ALREADY on Graal... hmph.

Crono Illusion
03-31-2001, 07:33 AM
Personal horses would be appreciated.

Lugie
03-31-2001, 07:46 AM
Oh yeah! I'm supposed to get one of those, too, along with Asuka...

Psyker
04-07-2001, 10:18 AM
Hmm, maybe auctioning off property?

Cloud_X
04-07-2001, 10:36 AM
That would be neat like you can buy land but you have to pay like a tax?

Psyker
04-07-2001, 11:41 AM
And other unknown fees, like the "Iamcoolsogivememoney" fee, etc...

Crono Illusion
04-08-2001, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Psyker
And other unknown fees, like the "Iamcoolsogivememoney" fee, etc...

What about the Graal IRS? They could make up millions of these, and makes millions of Gralats through it!

Psyker
04-09-2001, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Crono Illusion

What about the Graal IRS? They could make up millions of these, and makes millions of Gralats through it!
Yeah, that's good too.

Crono Illusion
04-09-2001, 09:22 AM
I am the first member of the Graal IRS.
Therefore, I'll make the first tax, which is Bomowner's Tax. Everyone who owns a bomy pet must now give me 6% of their gralat or their bomy pet! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAHAAAAAA! *goes on laughing like a real evil IRS agent*

Psyker
04-09-2001, 02:47 PM
*pulls out tranquilizer dart gun and shoots Crono in the leg*