PDA

View Full Version : How do I....


Valder_2
07-23-2001, 12:46 AM
How do I link levels?:( :( :(

SSmutz
07-23-2001, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Valder_2
How do I link levels?:( :( :(
OMFG.....

SSmutz
07-23-2001, 12:52 AM
go here:
http://www.graal2001.com/levelsnpc/level-guide.php

Silver Knight
07-23-2001, 01:02 AM
Boy Valder_2 or who ever you are. How many seconds have you been playing graal? 1? 2? OMG DONT TELL ME THAT YOU'VE PLAYED FOR MORE THAN THREE SECONDS! YOU NOW OWN ME, I OLNY PLAYED FOR 1.7569689 SECONDS! YOU ARE A SUPER-SUPER-SUPER-OLDBIE! YOU ARE MORE FAMOUS THAN STEFAN!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!

Valder_2
07-23-2001, 01:20 AM
I've been here since 1.38, thank you! I just hardly ever make levels and I bet you started in 1.41!

Poogle
07-23-2001, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Valder_2
How do I link levels?:( :( :(
this is sad very! but here it goes hold down the left side of you mouse and make the warping spot then click on the small blue arrow(first one not the second becuse that is to edit links already made) and type in the level and where the player should be when they first enter from that level or you can make a NPC
if (playertouchesme) {
setlevel2 LEVEL_NAME.graal,X,Y;
}
X and Y is where you want the player to go wich is shown above the Windows clock(on the toolbar)

Merlin
07-23-2001, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Valder_2
I've been here since 1.38, thank you! I just hardly ever make levels and I bet you started in 1.41!
oh my god, after making a thread like this I wouldnt be suprised if you started 2 weeks ago.

Birdbird_0
07-23-2001, 03:24 PM
err um... I started making levels late april, started graal in erly march, Im still a noob

SSmutz2
07-23-2001, 03:32 PM
<-- pwns all j00r levels....maybe not birdbird or TrueHeaT's but the rest of you! :D

grim_squeaker_x
07-23-2001, 07:35 PM
Hi, I started playing in 1.39, bye.

Silver Knight
07-23-2001, 11:15 PM
Come gather around youngins and listen to your old grandpa's story: Once upon a time, a young man came to the world of graal. But this was a strange world, they mesured progress in version numbers. The young man found himself in Graal The Adventure 1.27.

Incase your stupid the "young man" is me.

I liked the sword as the desktop icon, but now it's head19. It was also fun when Graal Classic was the only server to play on, and there was 500 people on at a time, and it didn't lag. Then came the sub-servers, Kharlia and wabomania(something like that) and Mantara.

Those were the good ol' days.

Bravo_LAT-Admin
07-24-2001, 12:05 AM
guys he asked a simple question you dun have to jump down his throat about it. wern't all you noobies at one time? eh its not like you jumped int he game and knew everything. And some ppl dun make lvls they just play : /

ownerofbabylon
07-24-2001, 12:15 AM
Yea those were the good ol days when all we did is play. Just play servers and never think about how they were created. Then we became oldbies and started making servers. Now we just work.

Brady2
07-24-2001, 12:34 AM
Jadis:

I am from ZO so be quiet.

If you "make fun" of someone because they do not know how to link levels then please, get a life.

Silver Knight
07-24-2001, 01:23 AM
I wouldn't considering myself an oldbie. More like an midbie.
Now Jadis is a true oldbie. Lord Hemlut, your not a oldbie. I bet you never even heard of ZO or Graal Gold.

ownerofbabylon
07-24-2001, 04:32 AM
no i havent. I just classify people who arent newbies as oldbies but i guess im wrong. Sorry :(

Silver Knight
07-24-2001, 04:41 AM
Yes you are absolutely wrong, j/k.

It's fine to class them that way, but not truly accurate (in my opinion) now let's stop the newbie hate, and play graal.

DarkPyro_2001
07-24-2001, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Silver Knight
Come gather around youngins and listen to your old grandpa's story: Once upon a time, a young man came to the world of graal. But this was a strange world, they mesured progress in version numbers. The young man found himself in Graal The Adventure 1.27.

Incase your stupid the "young man" is me.

I liked the sword as the desktop icon, but now it's head19. It was also fun when Graal Classic was the only server to play on, and there was 500 people on at a time, and it didn't lag. Then came the sub-servers, Kharlia and wabomania(something like that) and Mantara.

Those were the good ol' days.
Yeah, that rocked!

Poogle
07-24-2001, 01:04 PM
STOP CHANING THE SUBJECT IHATE YOU PEOPEL THAT DO THAT btw I started Graal in 2.00

ownerofbabylon
07-25-2001, 01:13 AM
The MAD TOPIC CHANGERS!!!

Bravo_LAT-Admin
07-25-2001, 03:24 AM
so ummmm how about them yankees?
*knows nothing about the yankees cept they won the world series last year : /*

General
07-25-2001, 03:48 AM
Have you ever tried 4-cheese doritos?

Bravo_LAT-Admin
07-25-2001, 04:35 AM
nope but they sure sound good.

ownerofbabylon
07-25-2001, 12:15 PM
There awesome, but u know what even better??


CIRCUS PEANUTS (available at gas stations and food markets)

DarkPyro_2001
07-25-2001, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Bravo_LAT-Admin
so ummmm how about them yankees?
*knows nothing about the yankees cept they won the world series last year : /*
And seemingly, every other year.

cohn
07-30-2001, 10:41 AM
I like working on graal. (Making lvl's and stuff)

ZORG1986
07-31-2001, 11:33 PM
Damn some people are really dumb

ZORG1986
07-31-2001, 11:33 PM
How can you not know how to link levels its not like the hardest thing in the world, next you will be asking how touse your sword

AlkarenHyralt
08-01-2001, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by ZORG1986
How can you not know how to link levels its not like the hardest thing in the world, next you will be asking how touse your sword

Perhaps they have never tried to make a level before?

RawPower
08-01-2001, 06:54 AM
To link a level hold 1+2+B+Alt+Ctrl then hit enter and click the spot you wanna link repeat this til you've filled up a whole side. I know it sucks but you'l get used to it =\

Slaktmaster
08-01-2001, 04:38 PM
not lel.

poor you , you will learn... :)

I started after 2k1 came out, february-april I think.
I CANS MAEK PWNER LEVLELZ!

DarkPyro_2001
08-05-2001, 12:55 PM
Me learn how make level link long time ago. Me be leet one.