PDA

View Full Version : Idea

Cloud_X
07-22-2001, 09:21 PM
Ok rather hard to explain but, i might as well try. This would be a new event game thing requiring teams of two one a bomy and one a human. Each game atleast 2 teams play It's better when more do though. The bomys go in thier shell and the humans are able to stand on them well on the bomy the humans can only change thier own direction and use weapons. Then all the teams are put in the water areana type thing. The bomy job is to move around well the human try's to hit other humans. When a bomy's human partner is hit he is knocked off the bomy and that team loses. So it goes on untill there is a winner. I dont know if it would be possible yet because im not up to date with the new scripting ( ive been to busy doing other things).

Bravo_LAT-Admin
07-22-2001, 09:27 PM
hmm so it takes 2 players to move around 1 team basically? hey that sounds fun. As for pulling it off hmmm it rpolly can be done

Cloud_X
07-22-2001, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Bravo_LAT-Admin
hmm so it takes 2 players to move around 1 team basically? hey that sounds fun. As for pulling it off hmmm it rpolly can be done
yeah it would need npc server but it would increase bomy players and make more people use team work instead of random killing

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
07-22-2001, 10:16 PM
Yes I like that idea :D :D :D

Knightoffrost
07-22-2001, 11:53 PM
Cool Idea! As long as the bomy's get hurt!

Bravo_LAT-Admin
07-23-2001, 10:44 PM
no hurting the bomys that would be ummm bomy abuse you need to put up a message that says:
"no bomys were harmed in the making of this game...well maybe a few"

revalation
07-24-2001, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Knightoffrost
Cool Idea! As long as the bomy's get hurt!
Why?:(
Nice idea, Cloud.

Knightoffrost
07-24-2001, 08:49 AM
Bomy should get hurt.. bomy's ..must be abused..marketing tool.. oh i've said to much already

Bravo_LAT-Admin
07-24-2001, 09:17 PM
*picks up phone and dials 1-800-youabuse*
They say bomys have equal rights and now they want a health and dental plan! and payed vacations!