PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning out the Attic

Darklux
02-01-2008, 03:27 AM
Dear Citizens of the Mum-Throne.

I noticed that we literarilly have hundreds of players that likely quit playing graal years ago,
So I expect of anyone that plans to retain in Samurai,
To either:

Send a Forum PM, PM me Ingame, Send an Email or Instant Message,
so that I know that you still plan to retain in Samurai.

For Members who are not active in the forums, I will announce this in game, too, multiple times.

The deadline is friday, the 8th february.

Thanks for your Attention!

Tenno Darklux-San

OasaTor_PK
02-01-2008, 03:38 AM
I have started cleaning some of the people I KNOW have quit.

Darklux
02-01-2008, 03:44 AM
Okay, precede like presented above if you can't reach the military members for over an week.

If we accidently deleted someone on vacation we can still readd him, I don't see a problem with that.

XGoLink
02-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Why did you kick me, actually? Because everybody thinks I stole something of your little friend? I didnt cry and told anyone about you plundering the Cyrilin fort now did I?

Darklux
02-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Why did you kick me, actually? Because everybody thinks I stole something of your little friend? I didnt cry and told anyone about you plundering the Cyrilin fort now did I?

You could have scammed Bob the Builder, you are still a scammer, and as scammer blacklisted out of our kingdom. Comprehende?

XGoLink
02-01-2008, 09:50 PM
Yeah.. You could've just written everything in english.. And yes, I get it now but thats just a stupid rule since scamming is legal. I'd say this is rejecting members for personal reasons, and if there isnt a kingdom who doesnt allow scammers, there should be one because there should be a kingdom for everybody, am I wrong?

Darklux
02-01-2008, 10:07 PM
You think scammers should be welcome?
I don't. End of discussion.

dNeonb
02-01-2008, 10:11 PM
And yes, I get it now but thats just a stupid rule since scamming is legal.
No x_x

Darklux
02-13-2008, 03:17 PM
Ive cleaned the whole rank structure a while ago as it was overfilled with a certainly unnecessary amount of ranks.

I will publish a new structure sometimes soon!

If you wish to be readded to samurai, for example I accidently deleted you though you are still active on gk, please hit me up, it won't be a problem.

- Darklux