PDA

View Full Version : New Emperor!

Stromstedt
02-01-2008, 03:01 AM
Yes, I am stepping down. No, it's not because I was scared or however you want to put it. I'm tired of people breathing down my back about it. If you want to hate me, this is also fine. Guess what? I don't care! If you really want to hate me for something I did on a game, you don't deserve to be my friend, nor do you deserve my time! Besides, if you REALLY hate me for it then you were never my friend to begin with so in my eyes you don't amount to a hill of beans.

To all of my long-lasting supporters, thanks for all the help and time you gave me to make Samurai work! I love you guys! <3

Darklux is the new emperor, long may he reign in peace and solitude. He will be good for the kingdom because he will do plenty of work to develop the kingdom and certainly more active than I have been lately.

Don't hate me or be disgruntled for not picking you, because I'll probably just laugh in your face.

Much love,
Stromstedt

OasaTor_PK
02-01-2008, 03:10 AM
All my plans for events, a chance for beginners to roleplay, all smushed by the greed of Stromstedt.

Went into "oh sht" mode, and gave away the kingdom to someone not even in Samurai.

All I can say is good luck Darklux on not becoming his little puppet.

Stromstedt
02-01-2008, 03:18 AM
All my plans for events, a chance for beginners to roleplay, all smushed by the greed of Stromstedt.

Went into "oh sht" mode, and gave away the kingdom to someone not even in Samurai.

All I can say is good luck Darklux on not becoming his little puppet.

If you have nothing good to say, why do you even speak at all?

cbk1994
02-01-2008, 03:21 AM
Another one bites the dust ...

xAzerothx
02-01-2008, 03:27 AM
Congrats to Darklux!

Tigairius
02-01-2008, 03:32 AM
If you have nothing good to say, why do you even speak at all?

Because life is not all ****s and giggles. Sometimes you have to be serious, and sometimes serious is not all good.

Stromstedt
02-01-2008, 03:35 AM
Because life is not all ****s and giggles. Sometimes you have to be serious, and sometimes serious is not all good.

lol Tig, your idiocy amuses me. Do you realize how stupid you sound when you say that Graal is serious? lol. It's a game, get over it.

Tigairius
02-01-2008, 03:38 AM
lol Tig, your idiocy amuses me. Do you realize how stupid you sound when you say that Graal is serious? lol. It's a game, get over it.

Speak for yourself, who says I was talking about Graal? You can't even be serious for a second; even if it is about a game, so what? You obviously took it pretty seriously since you whined and begged for your kingdom back after Essence overthrew you.

Darklux
02-01-2008, 03:40 AM
Please end this here, you have ICQ for personal fights.

Mudfights on forums don't help anybody.

Tigairius
02-01-2008, 03:44 AM
Please end this here, you have ICQ for personal fights.

Mudfights on forums don't help anybody.

I think you have fights confused with valid points and expressing your opinion.

CABAL49
02-01-2008, 05:14 AM
New rule for leaders, the next one who steps down from complaints is banned for life. If you want to step down then step down, but don't blame it on others. I am actually disappointed. I thought if any leader would go out in a bang it would be you Stromstedt.

kia345
02-01-2008, 05:19 AM
So Darklux, so much for that FAQ app, eh?

Tigairius
02-01-2008, 07:01 AM
So Darklux, so much for that FAQ app, eh?

If Darklux just jumps on any power he can get his hands on it sounds to me like he's just power hungry.

Gothika
02-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Congrats Darklux ;)

If Darklux just jumps on any power he can get his hands on it sounds to me like he's just power hungry.

Remind you of anyonelse... Tig?

cyan3
02-01-2008, 10:55 AM
Congratulations Darklux :D

And Oasa Doesn't? He made a thread about taking over Samurai thats what i call power hungry.

Darklux
02-01-2008, 12:12 PM

He asked me to take over as a friend, thats the whole story.

Plus, the Wiki is evolving in a very good way, so most questions can be answered there in future.

Tigairius
02-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Remind you of anyonelse... Tig?
No, it doesn't.

And Oasa Doesn't? He made a thread about taking over Samurai thats what i call power hungry.
The only reason he made that thread is because I told him I think he should do it. Power hungry who?
He asked me to take over as a friend, thats the whole story.
Exactly, he just wanted you in as a puppet king so he couldn't get removed but he could still be in control.

OasaTor_PK
02-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Power hungry is one thing.
Wanting to bring change and gameplay to the game is another. You cant seriously be enjoying the current state of the game, where every kingdom is la-de-da buddy buddies can you?

How about you get out of your shell and realize GK isnt just one large chat room and look beyond the fact all current kingdom leaders have no balls.

XGoLink
02-01-2008, 06:57 PM
That sucks.. He even kicked me for personal reasons..

Gothika
02-01-2008, 07:22 PM
No, it doesn't.

Doesn't it? Not a certain man who would like an Event Master tag aswell as his FAQ tag?

The only reason he made that thread is because I told him I think he should do it. Power hungry who?

Did you tell him to try and take over leadership of Forest when he was a member there too?

Tigairius
02-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Did you tell him to try and take over leadership of Forest when he was a member there too?

People do change. Maybe you're just too much of a bigot to realize it.

Gothika
02-01-2008, 08:41 PM
People do change.

Clearly Oasa hasn't, after trying to take over Forest he moves onto Samurai.
And he only wants it for one thing, to bring all the USDers and scammers into one kingdom and go to war with the rest of the kingdoms.

OasaTor_PK
02-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Clearly Oasa hasn't, after trying to take over Forest he moves onto Samurai.
And he only wants it for one thing, to bring all the USDers and scammers into one kingdom and go to war with the rest of the kingdoms.

Proof? You have to be one of the most retarded people on the face of the planet.

I don't think ANYONE on this server understands that if something was to happen it would create gameplay.

If you would go back and look THERE WAS A STORY BEHIND ME TAKING OVER FOREST.

There also is a STORY OF ME TRYING TO TAKE OVER SAMURAI, WHICH CREATES EVENTS FOR THE KINGDOMS INVOLVED. Of course your a pirate and don't understand the value of game play cause boats are fun and neat right?

But of course, your to dimwitted to see that.

XGoLink
02-01-2008, 09:55 PM

Oh, that was my idea :mad:
But, whaha, thats just nonsense, Oasa actually told me, after I asked him if I could join the kingdom if he'd became leader that I'd have to get rid of the scammer reputation first because he doesnt want scammers in his kingdom, and if its true I scammed Maroku, I cant join at all..

Darklux
02-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Oh, that was my idea :mad:
But, whaha, thats just nonsense, Oasa actually told me, after I asked him if I could join the kingdom if he'd became leader that I'd have to get rid of the scammer reputation first because he doesnt want scammers in his kingdom, and if its true I scammed Maroku, I cant join at all..

So you prented that its Maroku is lieing about being scammed by you?

This thread is closed until further happenings.