PDA

View Full Version : Quite Expected, oh Samurai "Leader".

Conqueror
01-30-2008, 07:04 AM
Hello fellow GKers. I'm here to yet again bring up the case of "Emperor worthiness". If we rewind time in our magical GK world a few months back we'll remember the whole incident of Stromstedt battling for his kingdom back. We all remember how the kingdom was overthrown a few months ago, but our dear Stromstedt eagerly came on each and everyday battling for his rights back to the kingdom.

After Strom's long and hard battle, he now resides peacefully on the server of N-pulse. Spending each and everyday there. Where has Samurai's "beloved" leader gone? Where has Stromstedt's "faithful" companions and kingdom members gone? There are only 4 kingdom's left on GK that's for certain. Surely there is someone else who cares enough about Samurai's well-being other than its current "Emperor."

Tigairius
01-30-2008, 07:29 AM
I agree, Stromstedt has been way more inactive than should be allowed. He has done nothing with Samurai... ever. He held a few events once... but never gave out the prizes, he kept them and said the event was delayed. I don't see many people that would make a good leader of Samurai who are in the Samurai kingdom but I suggest OasaTor_PK should be given a chance to lead Samurai.

XGoLink
01-30-2008, 03:39 PM
Well, I remember there were much more leaders in the 'rewinded time of our magical gk' who didnt get online and still didnt get kicked, how long has he been leader? Give him a chance, just like you gave the other leaders a chance..

Ziro_of_the_Turks
01-30-2008, 05:19 PM
If we rewind time in our magical GK world a few months back we'll remember the whole incident of Stromstedt battling for his kingdom back. We all remember how the kingdom was overthrown a few months ago,

Don't LIE in order to better your argument.
It's only been about a month. It was around Christmas and New Year.

Surely there is someone else who cares enough about Samurai's well-being other than its current "Emperor."

Just go ahead and say what you want. "Stromstedt should be replaced by a better person because he's inactive" is what you seem to be getting at. So then... shouldn't this, instead, just be a request of "Get active, Strom, or appoint a new leader". Otherwise, if you just want him gone completely, then maybe you should provide a better reason than "he hasn't been active lately", because inactivity can always be fixed with... activity.

but I suggest OasaTor_PK should be given a chance to lead Samurai.

No... just... no.

Well, I remember there were much more leaders in the 'rewinded time of our magical gk' who didnt get online and still didnt get kicked, how long has he been leader? Give him a chance, just like you gave the other leaders a chance..

There also were(still are?) leaders who used (still use?) internet-chat like "lol" during RP events. Let's keep letting that happen too. It's like totally awesome to join these RP groups and never have to RP, and in fact never even have to see it happen.

Ravenblade1979
01-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Why was he even given back leadership after his ban was finished. Look at the results of that. Its time that samurai call for a new leader plain and simple. Talk to Bjorn and see if he will allow an Election for a new leader.

Tigairius
01-30-2008, 06:48 PM
No... just... no.

Look at Samurai's member list... do you see anyone who's active that's better than Oasa? Fenix is busy with MMT, and that's the only other person I could consider leadership material. Why don't you give a suggestion instead of just shooting it down?

He's been leader for like 2 years now and has done absolutely... positively... nothing with Samurai.

Just not doing anything with the kingdom is one thing, but on top of that he doesn't even play GK anymore. He quit. He plays N-Pulse every day all day long. He logged on yesterday just to remove someone from Samurai... then logged back on N-Pulse. That's it.

Felix_Xenophobe
01-30-2008, 11:14 PM
lol ninjas

DesirableDreams
02-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Don't LIE in order to better your argument.
It's only been about a month. It was around Christmas and New Year.

Just go ahead and say what you want. "Stromstedt should be replaced by a better person because he's inactive" is what you seem to be getting at. So then... shouldn't this, instead, just be a request of "Get active, Strom, or appoint a new leader". Otherwise, if you just want him gone completely, then maybe you should provide a better reason than "he hasn't been active lately", because inactivity can always be fixed with... activity.

Actually, it has been a few months. Strom comes and goes when he pleases. He has never been in the kingdom Samurai to lead it. He has been in it to let it rot. I remember when he got Emporer... Since then, he idled on tag while sleeping and working. Strom has done nothing for the kingdom, and never will.
He should be removed --- And I'm not sure if Oasa should be made Emporer or not, but It is worth a shot. He is active... and if he became emporer it will give him more of a reason to stay on GK-- and what I think right now what we need is just that.. reasons for people to stay on GK.

Also, he isn't just 'inactive'. He also is corrupt... He put his friend as co leader because they were friends? Idk what says more corrupt to me than that... But not only that, he doesn't solve kingdom problems... and if he gets involved any he put's his ego and feelings first. That's not how a kingdom leader should act or behave. I have -recently- delt with a personal experience with him and I had to quit Samurai because of his bad leadership qualities. I could only wish that Samurai finds a better leader, and soon.

XGoLink
02-01-2008, 07:23 PM
There also were(still are?) leaders who used (still use?) internet-chat like "lol" during RP events.
Yeah.. that would be the CP leader(s).
and what I think right now what we need is just that.. reasons for people to stay on GK. You told me to: '**** off and never come back to this game'.
he put's his ego and feelings first.
You kicked me from Samurai because you didnt like me, and left when I got back in..
He put his friend as co leader because they were friends Is that why Tig got kicked out afterwards?
And dont talk about corrupt, because if anyone on graal is corrupt it would be you.. and some others like Darklux, who, just kicks me because he doesnt like me.. A bit akward wont you say?