PDA

View Full Version : FAQ Application

Darklux
01-22-2008, 10:24 AM
Hi :)

I want to fill a slot in the list of GK FAQ's, as I think that I am a realiable and regular source of information.

Iam playing GK since Dec. 2002, and witnessed it's good and it's bad times.

I've been in the GK Events Team several times, I am GK Developer and I think its legitimate if I say, that I know the game good as few other persons.

Another pro is, that I can help german, austrian and some swiss beginners in their mothers language, while my english is good enough to help anyone else too.

Furthermore, I can give interested players a quickstart in roleplay, as I have experience with real roleplay mmorpg's, which might help to quickly integrate new players into Kingdoms as they can immediatly start with some roleplaying skills.

My list of other staff experiences is endless, so I am ending this application here, thanks for your attention.

- Darklux

Pimmeh
01-22-2008, 11:53 AM
I support Niklas, he is a really "toll" guy and he has been really helpful to me several times earlier, both with GK and other things.
If my opinion counts, which I think it does, since I tend to ask a lot of questions. I say that this guy is one of the best :)

Gothika
01-22-2008, 11:56 AM
I'll vouch for him. He was EM back in the day and a good one if that.
He's been around long enough to know what he's talking about and I believe he's a perfect person for the job.

Naithaniel (Events Master)

Tigairius
01-23-2008, 08:33 PM
Darklux is a trial, I don't think we need staff members who are trials.

Tig (FAQ)

cyan3
01-24-2008, 12:08 AM
I recommend Darklux for FAQ.

He's been around for a really long time so he knows what he is talking about and he is very easy to talk to.

Governor Felix Lionheart (Crescent Pirates)

Ravenblade1979
01-24-2008, 12:13 AM
I reccomend Darklux. He is willing to upgrade next month and due to IRL needs like food and stuff he isn't able too this month. He's very easy to talk to and I enjoy having conversations with him. I believe he would be an asset.He is quite knowledgable too.

Ravenblade (Events Master)

Stephen
01-24-2008, 12:41 AM
I personally don't believe the FAQ teams needs anymore Germanic players. As it stands the majority of the GK administration is GermanKr3w and, for the most part, there's a language barrier - which is nothing short of infuriating since the majority of players are North American.

This is especially why I don't think Darklux should be a FAQ.

xAzerothx
01-24-2008, 03:50 AM
I have to say if you want to be a stay on a server the least you can do is support it and buy gold.

ViperZakuto
01-24-2008, 07:08 AM
Depending on how many applications we get we will hire 3 new FAQ Team members. The applications are over if we found 3 new members.
In order to get this job you are in need of a Graal Kingdoms gold subscription to help other players without any limitations. In case you don't have one you can apply, too. But you would have to get one if you'd become FAQ.

I recommend darklux because he is really good with people and i have seen him on a good bit in my years of gk. We could use a FAQ like lux.

GK EM

Pimmeh
01-24-2008, 03:45 PM
As a final recommendation:
Darklux just set up a wikipedia for Graal Kingdoms that could well end the jobs of FAQ people, but he did it anyway. If there is any question about him, it wont concern his motives.