PDA

View Full Version : Questions on 'special' guilds.

Rufus
01-18-2008, 11:26 PM
1. I was just wondering what is going to happen to the VIP now that the VIP subscription is gone?

2. What the hell is the Cyberjoueurs guild, because currently it's being used for some kind of showoff tag (even though it's completely and utterly pointless, other staff were not in such a guild and they were paid employees) and it's kind of embarrassing.

3. Are the Zone Staff and Kingdoms Staff guilds a good representation of the actual staff?

That's all :)

Dan
01-18-2008, 11:31 PM
1) I guess VIP will stay for those who bought VIP. Maybe some new VIP-sort of subscription could be created, but with some new guidelines(?).

2) Cyberjoueurs is approved by Stefan for me, he created that guild on Zone but made it global now. It's just for employees of Cyberjoueurs (payed staffmembers).

3) The Zone Staff guild is quite up to date, just not every staffmember applied yet. Not sure about GK (but maybe I'm not really understanding your question).

Rufus
01-18-2008, 11:35 PM
Last time I checked, you were not the Guild Administrator.

1) I guess VIP will stay for those who bought VIP. Maybe some new VIP-sort of subscription could be created, but with some new guidelines(?).

I was thinking more of the lines of moving to to the regular guild section, and why would a new VIP subscription be created when it was recently abandoned? That is just stupid.

2) Cyberjoueurs is approved by Stefan for me, he created that guild on Zone but made it global now. It's just for employees of Cyberjoueurs (payed staffmembers).

Global staff tags were never created for the sole purpose of flaunting around servers on, and that is exactly what you've been doing. You're not a global staff member, but I'm assuming with this tag you think you are? It's a stupid concept for a petty reason, and I honestly don't think the players care who is paid and who isn't.

3) The Zone Staff guild is quite up to date, just not every staffmember applied yet. Not sure about GK (but maybe I'm not really understanding your question).

Crono is still Zone Staff?

Dan
01-18-2008, 11:41 PM
Last time I checked, you were not the Guild Administrator.
You're posting in a public forum section. Anybody is allowed to give a reply. Perhaps use http://support.graalonline.com/ if you don't wish to be answered by anybody?

I was thinking more of the lines of moving to to the regular guild section, and why would a new VIP subscription be created when it was recently abandoned? That is just stupid.
That's a good idea yes.

Global staff tags were never created for the sole purpose of flaunting around servers on, and that is exactly what you've been doing. You're not a global staff member, but I'm assuming with this tag you think you are? It's a stupid concept for a petty reason, and I honestly don't think the players care who is paid and who isn't.
No not really. As long as it's fine with everybody else, I'm fine, since your oppinion doesn't count due the fact you are being quite retarted towards me for a period now.

Crono is still Zone Staff?
Removed him at 10.34 to be honest ;p Lol

Skyld
01-18-2008, 11:45 PM
No not really. As long as it's fine with everybody else, I'm fine, since your oppinion doesn't count due the fact you are being quite retarted towards me for a period now.
If you were not a "forum moderator" then I would have given you an infraction for that, so I would be careful about what you say.

Dan
01-18-2008, 11:47 PM
If you were not a "forum moderator" then I would have given you an infraction for that, so I would be careful about what you say.

I am trying to answer Rufus' questions friendly. If he doesn't accept any answer from anybody, he should use the Support Center to get a real reply.

I know Rufus for quite a while and from the moment he started this thread it was ment to attack me, trust me.

Skyld
01-18-2008, 11:50 PM
I am trying to answer Rufus' questions friendly. If he doesn't accept any answer from anybody, he should use the Support Center to get a real reply.

I know Rufus for quite a while and from the moment he started this thread it was ment to attack me, trust me.
Maybe you are not understanding me: You may be a paid staff member, but that has nothing to do with how the rules here affect you. You will not attack people on the forums like that.

Dan
01-18-2008, 11:52 PM
Maybe you are not understanding me: You may be a paid staff member, but that has nothing to do with how the rules here affect you. You will not attack people on the forums like that.

This has nothing to do with being paid/not paid... so I don't know what you are chatting?

Rufus opened attack on me, my first reply was polite and just giving answers to his questions.
I wish you knew better, Skyld.

I never mentioned the fact I am 'payed', who cares about that?

Skyld
01-18-2008, 11:52 PM
This has nothing to do with being paid/not paid... so I don't know what you are chatting?

Rufus opened attack on me, my first reply was polite and just giving answers to his questions.
Rufus did not call you "retarded", which is more than I can say for your response to him. That is my dispute with you as of present.

MrAnonymous_P2P
01-18-2008, 11:54 PM

I never mentioned the fact I am 'payed', who cares about that?

Wow....just wow dude. You need to figure out when to stop. Seriously.

Dan
01-18-2008, 11:55 PM
Rufus did not call you "retarded", which is more than I can say for your response to him. That is my dispute with you as of present.
Maybe it was wrong to say 'retarded', even if I would have said it different, it would result into the same.

But if you've got a little brainactivity at this moment of the day, you should see what this thread is ment for.

Wow....just wow dude. You need to figure out when to stop. Seriously.
It wasn't my meaning to turn this thread into this. I've given my answer polite, as I already said a few times now.

(I need to go in a short time, so my replies might be later now. I don't think we should continue this discussion though)

Rufus
01-18-2008, 11:57 PM
You're posting in a public forum section. Anybody is allowed to give a reply. Perhaps use http://support.graalonline.com/ if you don't wish to be answered by anybody?

I don't mind others, but when people think they're something that they're not and that their voice has authority but they don't, then I don't want to hear it.

You see the thing is, people do seem to have a problem with it and it's not just me. It's kind of like "LOOK AT ME LOL IM GLOBAL STAFF OK GIME RC PLZ" which is wrong and I think why http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78374 was posted.

Removed him at 10.34 to be honest ;p Lol

Vulcan is still Zone Staff?

Dan
01-18-2008, 11:59 PM
I don't mind others, but when people think they're something that they're not and that their voice has authority but they don't, then I don't want to hear it.
You could've sent me some different reply to avoid this though.

You see the thing is, people do seem to have a problem with it and it's not just me. It's kind of like "LOOK AT ME LOL IM GLOBAL STAFF OK GIME RC PLZ" which is wrong and I think why http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78374 was posted.
You're wrong. Maybe people thought I was Global Staff. But the only server I helped was Zodiac, I didn't request RC anywhere else. My work seemed to be appreciated there.

Vulcan is still Zone Staff?
Yes he is.

Rufus
01-19-2008, 12:00 AM
I'll support ticket it like Dan said, thread served it's purpose.

Galdor
01-19-2008, 12:01 AM
http://botown.dk/wow/hoff.jpg

Switch
01-19-2008, 12:10 AM
*close thread*

dNeonb
01-19-2008, 12:16 AM
For the GK guild I can say that this is not the actual staff off Graal Kingdoms. This guild was made for people who help with the development of GK. If they already did something nice for it and want to keep on going with helping and asked for some Tag we gave them on of these tags. It's a development staff guild and no clean GK staff guild.

If you want to know about the current staffs, the graalonline website in the GK section, click on documentation and scroll down to the bottom of the page. After approved by Stefan or unixmad this page is transfered from the wiki to the website so it contains good informations about the current staffmembers.