PDA

View Full Version : gfx problems?

vampireslayer
01-06-2008, 10:44 PM
i am not sure but i think i have some kind of gfx bug...
as you see on the immages there are some things wrong with the gfx, those immages are made in zenkou, zone and endora.
how can i get it normall?

Chompy
01-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Endora: You have a problem that the tileset won't load, talk to Mystical or some high staff

Zone: You probably from what I see, miss the head/eyes gfx

Zenkou: Same as Endora, talk to PFA or some high staff

vampireslayer
01-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Endora: You have a problem that the tileset won't load, talk to Mystical or some high staff

Zone: You probably from what I see, miss the head/eyes gfx

Zenkou: Same as Endora, talk to PFA or some high staff

should all be better if i just reinstall or download graal again be normall?

Admins
01-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Strange is that only some gfx are messed up, may be close Graal and delete FILENAMECACHE.txt, then start Graal again to see if things work better.

vampireslayer
01-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Strange is that only some gfx are messed up, may be close Graal and delete FILENAMECACHE.txt, then start Graal again to see if things work better.

if i do that then i get this message:
and then it wont stop scanning.

Admins
01-07-2008, 11:23 PM
It can take 1-2 minutes if you have many files in your Graal folder and you are using NTFS

Tracker180
01-08-2008, 07:10 AM
I also noticed that the AK47 turns into this on Era, the up and down views completely dissapear, I'm uninstalled and reinstalled grall, I even deleted the files and redowloaded them, and where is the filecache thing located in to delete?

btw, this only seems to be happening on my mac

Crow
01-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Looks alot like the old Ak image.

Tracker180
01-09-2008, 06:19 AM
yea, I kinda noticed that resemblance, except for the dissapearing act in the top and bottom views...

vampireslayer
01-11-2008, 11:09 PM

i did exactly what you said but didnt help, still got gfx problems :cry:

Vimerge
01-12-2008, 12:34 AM
There's something called Reinstallation.
And lazyness.

kia345
01-12-2008, 12:46 AM
yea, I kinda noticed that resemblance, except for the dissapearing act in the top and bottom views...

Perhaps the gani is what's messed up

vampireslayer
01-13-2008, 01:49 AM
Perhaps the gani is what's messed up

how can i solve the problem and have normall gfx again? :(

bscharff
01-13-2008, 02:13 AM
Maybe the zone head image isn't uploaded?
Possible accidental deletion?

Kirble
01-13-2008, 03:31 PM
Hmm, possibly go into:

C:\Program Files\Graal\Levels\* and delete all relevant folders.

The ones you should delete are:

Heads and images. This should clear the problems up. What should happen is when you start up Graal and go on the the servers, the graphics will re-download, hopefully, with the correct graphics.

Note: It could take a short while for everything to download, if it seems like everything stopped, reconnect to the server to make sure you have everything.

vampireslayer
01-13-2008, 08:52 PM
Hmm, possibly go into:

C:\Program Files\Graal\Levels\* and delete all relevant folders.

The ones you should delete are:

Heads and images. This should clear the problems up. What should happen is when you start up Graal and go on the the servers, the graphics will re-download, hopefully, with the correct graphics.

Note: It could take a short while for everything to download, if it seems like everything stopped, reconnect to the server to make sure you have everything.

maybe its better to just reinstall whole graal.
would that help?
or redownload en then reinstall

xAzerothx
01-14-2008, 01:45 AM
I thought you already reinstalled your graal. That's the first thing you should have done.