PDA

View Full Version : FAQ Application

Obs311
01-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Name: John
Hours on GK: 6400+
Years played: 4+

I believe I deserve an FAQ job on the server known as Graal Kingdoms because most players come to me for help. They do this because almost everyone recommends me, and if they do not I usually get random questions and usually answer them within the minute. I have figured out almost everything there is to know in this game from paths to gold key chests to where each item is sold. I am very thorough with explanations with the questions asked to me.

Sam
01-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Name: John
Hours on GK: 6400+
Years played: 4+

I believe I deserve an FAQ job on the server known as Graal Kingdoms because most players come to me for help. They do this because almost everyone recommends me, and if they do not I usually get random questions and usually answer them within the minute. I have figured out almost everything there is to know in this game from paths to gold key chests to where each item is sold. I am very thorough with explanations with the questions asked to me.

I recomment you as FAQ!
You are knowing alot and you are able to help whenever it is possible.

(Addition: Events Admin of Graal Kingdoms)

ViperZakuto
01-04-2008, 10:37 PM
I recommend john for FAQ... if there was a question i didn't know when I was Faqqing... I would ask john =O

(reccomendation: GK FAQ at the time)

OasaTor_PK
01-05-2008, 12:44 AM
I go to John about anything I need to know.
From PKing advice, or how to do a quest, or just joke around.

Hes an overall good guy and I would definitely like to see him as a FAQ.

CABAL49
01-05-2008, 12:52 AM
He is online when I am, and generally Googi and Tig are not online when I am on (no offense to either). John has my support.

Xterminator
01-05-2008, 01:33 AM
Yea i ask him questions and he respnse ASAP I recommend him for FAQ aswell ^^

ViperZakuto
01-05-2008, 08:30 AM
Yea i ask him questions and he respnse ASAP I recommend him for FAQ aswell ^^

ASAP is not the word... more like send, 2 seconds later... response lol