PDA

View Full Version : Mortal

BonzaiXxXSRStudios
12-31-2007, 08:41 PM
Hey, my names Nutos and im going to begin on a new server. With a new idea, most servers find that if you tell your idea, people are going to steal them and add them to their server. Noone is doing a server like this so i suppose if someone happens to see it being created all of a sudden then, well im sure more than likely someone inspired it (i think the more people the better...id rather see it up and play it from someone elses, probably better perspective, then my own.

But bah, anyway.. Im thinking of a horror survival type server. I was thinking that most companies dont create horror survival games anymore (as to having a multiplayer online based theme like resident evil outbreak online or the mod for half life 2. theres another one strictly for this type of theme but i cant think of the name) Well anyway. i have a server up and running that just need willing participants. If anyone is intrested, we are hiring all types of staff, development staff, so send a message to my inbox on the forums and let me know if your intrested and please do state your development position. Thanks alot for reading.

-Nutois

grawlgamer
12-31-2007, 11:26 PM
(theres another one strictly for this type of theme but i cant think of the name)

Left4Dead.

DustyPorViva
12-31-2007, 11:31 PM
I'll wait for onwallpoly() :)

Horrified
01-01-2008, 02:02 AM
Leave this server to DustyPorViva, Bonzai.

Pursue a different project, he's got this covered.

DustyPorViva
01-01-2008, 02:27 AM
Actually I haven't even attempted it... like it even mattered. He's free to try what he wants. I'm just waiting for the right stuff.