PDA

View Full Version : Japanese + Graal

projectigi
12-23-2007, 01:50 AM
Hi,

so since my Main Region Settings for Windows are on Japanese now and stuff, i got a few probs with graal :p

a) its not "Graal" but more like " G r a a l " now, well not really a problem but looks weird :p

b) i cant use the search thing(like when you have opened rc serverlist or file browser or weapons tab and you input text and this search input thing pops up and scrolls to the file that has that filename or to the weapon etc), well it just doesnt popup, so no search, kinda annoying :P

Switch
12-23-2007, 05:14 AM
Set to English ??

projectigi
12-23-2007, 09:52 AM
Set to English ??

well there are some games that require using japanese setting(well, games from japan mostly :P) and i don't feel like restarting my pc to switch from graal to some other game or back lol

Googi
12-24-2007, 07:49 AM
Graal isn't Shift-JIS compatible, and I suspect it would be difficult to make it so. Most Japanese games should work on English Windows if you install Japanese text support though.

Skyld
12-24-2007, 03:52 PM
Graal isn't Shift-JIS compatible, and I suspect it would be difficult to make it so. Most Japanese games should work on English Windows if you install Japanese text support though.
Probably wouldn't be difficult to make it all UTF-8 compliant though.

zokemon
12-24-2007, 11:24 PM
I have my computer set to Japanese and Graal/RC runs just fine for me. I love seeing the Yen symbol when I type a backslash.

Horrified
12-25-2007, 11:28 PM
I have my computer set to Japanese and Graal/RC runs just fine for me. I love seeing the Yen symbol when I type a backslash.

Oh, this explains why zero is so awesome, he knows japanese