PDA

View Full Version : Nickname...

Tigairius
12-19-2007, 08:30 AM
Not sure if this has already been reported but if you have a trial account and you log in, you will log in using the name you previously logged out with. For example, if I set my nick to "Tig", turn off graal, turn it back on and at the login screen change my name to "guest", and I log on the server, it'll automatically get my nick name to Tig until I use setnick again.
Quite annoying, especially in cases where people have vulgar nicknames and I disconnect them and then they log on and their nick name sets back to the vulgar nick name, regardless of if they changed it or not.

TSAdmin
12-19-2007, 12:57 PM
I've seen this, as well, but not just for the same account, either.

EG: I log on as TSAdmin (I barely ever change my name from *TSAdmin), then close off Graal, and say my brother wants to have a go at Graal for a change (Since he never plays) so he opens Graal and clicks "Guest" and changes the name in there to his desired name, logs on, and gets inundated with "OMG, ADMIN IMPERSONATOR! JAIL HIM!!! YOU'RE NOT TSADMIN" and he doesn't even know what they're on about.

*That is all while logged onto the local computer as me, no user changing took place*

ViperZakuto
12-20-2007, 06:06 AM
Not sure if this has already been reported but if you have a trial account and you log in, you will log in using the name you previously logged out with. For example, if I set my nick to "Tig", turn off graal, turn it back on and at the login screen change my name to "guest", and I log on the server, it'll automatically get my nick name to Tig until I use setnick again.
Quite annoying, especially in cases where people have vulgar nicknames and I disconnect them and then they log on and their nick name sets back to the vulgar nick name, regardless of if they changed it or not.

not anything to do with the bug... but can't you change there nick and then kick them?

Tigairius
01-14-2008, 07:12 PM
*bump* Would like this fixed.