PDA

View Full Version : Don't download heads from map/playerlist... also the map

DustyPorViva
12-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Small request: Heads not currently downloaded should show head0.png, not your current head.

Two, fix maps please. Maps on servers show up as just black for me, players are placed in the right positions so I know a map is set... but it doesn't actually show the map. I've yet to see a map working on a server.

gemini2
12-09-2007, 01:22 AM
The maps are working for me o_O

DustyPorViva
12-09-2007, 01:35 AM
Man it's not fair, I could never get them to work!
Also, clicking in a PM(while writing one) where there is no text will place the cursor behind the last character instead of at the end of the text. Annoying, very annoying.

Rufus
12-10-2007, 02:48 AM
It'd be nice if we could see full maps again, because I hate the "exploring" system (I'm assuming it's for that?) where you see it unless you've visited before. There are some areas on every overworld that you can't access and it looks ugly as a map with bits of black everywhere. This could be solved quite easily though if every server rescripted their maps. Should every server have to rescript their maps from scratch though? :p

DustyPorViva
12-10-2007, 06:20 AM
That's what I mean... I don't enable automapping... I think it's ugly, so I don't really get a map at all. I don't get why playerworlds are forced to have players use it if they want a map... maybe have a serveroption for it?

Oh, and disable the damned multiple download process windows every time you connect to a server!