PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions

everandom
07-21-2001, 09:22 AM
1st:
how to put more stuff in the status board (i mean like on the rupee, bombs bar) just like in classic where you have heras on the status bar...

2nd:
is there anyway to check for if the tile is the correct one an action will triggers eg. when you're on a snow the action will be trigerred, or if you're on tile no. (12,14) an action will n\be trigerred

thanx

SkooL
07-21-2001, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by everandom
is there anyway to check for if the tile is the correct one an action will triggers eg. when you're on a snow the action will be trigerred
Yes, there are onsnow(x,y) and onwater(x,y) .

everandom
07-21-2001, 09:30 AM
i mean for other tiles like the shallow water and stuff

Falcor
07-21-2001, 11:36 AM
THERE BE NO ONSNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everandom
07-21-2001, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Falcor

THERE BE NO ONSNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so how the graal2k1 bird catching works as it wouldn't work if it's not on snow and it will also not work on the snow flower tiles...!

so is there a way to check like the onwater thing, to check the tile which are chosen specificly (is that how to spell it:confused: ) eg. to check if the tile checked is tile no. (125,34)

G_yoshi
07-21-2001, 03:28 PM

so how the graal2k1 bird catching works as it wouldn't work if it's not on snow and it will also not work on the snow flower tiles...!

so is there a way to check like the onwater thing, to check the tile which are chosen specificly (is that how to spell it:confused: ) eg. to check if the tile checked is tile no. (125,34)

there is a command (i forget the name) that is used for detecting tiles and it is also used to change tiles, i think

Cybnext_Design
07-21-2001, 03:42 PM
wouldnt that be board[]?

Merlin2
07-21-2001, 07:50 PM

He he he he. Stefan made it, our god.