PDA

View Full Version : Bosh for Emperor

lordbosh
11-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Why? I'm awesome. And I know how Samurai should be. A war-like nation that strives for conquest.

What do I bring to Samurai? Conquest and glory in the field of battle. Something for you to do aside from sitting in trades or hunting monsters all day.

I could write a lengthy statement of why I would be the best choice, however you all know me. I want to conquer every nation, and will not stop until I am successful. And if Samurai is the nation that does this, Samurai will share in the glory and success.

So, keep your boring existences or have something to throw every nation off balance. The choice is yours.

Obs311
11-11-2007, 09:56 AM
Throw off balance

Pimmeh
11-11-2007, 11:07 AM
Omigod Bosh, you tried it on Zormite, you tried it for MMT, give up already!

Crow
11-11-2007, 11:26 AM
No.

cyan3
11-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Omigod Bosh, you tried it on Zormite, you tried it for MMT, give up already!

Atleast he's very committed.

Crono
11-11-2007, 01:20 PM
The choice is yours.

Wasn't that the ending of a Graal3D app? >_<

Crimson2005
11-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Still say Essence for leader, to be honest.

MajinDragon
11-11-2007, 02:42 PM
As much as i am FOR the bosh revolution, i think Essence would be chosen as Emperor over you...

pooper200000
11-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Bosh you are too good for samurai. Your position is the head of the kingdom of egotistical maniacs.

CABAL49
11-11-2007, 04:23 PM
I approve of Bosh.

Ravenblade1979
11-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Bosh give it up. Didn't work against zormite. Didn't work for MMT and won't work for Samurai.

lordbosh
11-11-2007, 06:47 PM
I diddn't get Zormite? All he did was say he was sick until I diddnt have time to play for a while, then he himself stopped playing and passed the kingdom to his friend again. So, I was right about it and the kingdom should have been given to me.

I almost won MMT. But I have nothing wrong with who won it. I hope they're enjoying the thing.

Tracker180
11-12-2007, 01:45 AM
lol, I actually think Bosh would be good for Samurai... /slitneck

Sheen_the_mage
11-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Bosh for Samurai king!
(We need a rebellion to defeat Dustari >8D)

Ravenblade1979
11-12-2007, 06:24 PM
See Bosh gets these bouts of trying to take over a kingdom...when he fails he leaves and we don't hear from him then he springs up one day trying for another.

kia345
11-12-2007, 06:33 PM
I diddn't get Zormite? All he did was say he was sick until I diddnt have time to play for a while, then he himself stopped playing and passed the kingdom to his friend again. So, I was right about it and the kingdom should have been given to me.

I almost won MMT. But I have nothing wrong with who won it. I hope they're enjoying the thing.

Close, but no cigar

MajinDragon
11-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Bosh for Samurai king!
(We need a rebellion to defeat Dustari >8D)

It's Emperor, and i think Samurai and Dustari are on quite good terms? Essence doesn't really have a problem with Dustari and Strom kinda ... suggests... to most of the Dustarian army so...

Felix_Xenophobe
11-12-2007, 10:00 PM
If I had Samurai I would declare war on everyone again.

MajinDragon
11-13-2007, 12:00 AM
If I had Samurai I would declare war on everyone again.

Then i'd come and crush you :D

ViperZakuto
11-22-2007, 04:29 AM
Bosh tries to take over the whole server when he is "Leader" of a kingdom. When he doesn't succeed in this he will leave again and becom inactive. Unless you, bosh, can prove that you will not do this again. You will fail in my eyes.

Last time I remember bosh getting leadership of Samurai he did it by kicking out the Queen of sam(Nay), and everybody in it, buy using a bug. Then the other leaders ganged up on her and said she was not a fit leader. IMO Nayoko Was the best Leader in any kingdom to date, In my time of playing gk. Dayaa, Alan, and Alisa all tie for second in my book.

BigBear3
11-22-2007, 07:19 AM
Bosh for President of the United States of America.

CABAL49
11-23-2007, 06:58 PM
Even if Bosh does leave if he is defeated, Kingdom activity would increase. When Bosh made his move against Zormite, that was the most people I had seen on since Wren. We had more people leveling, more people working together. If anything Bosh would be a plus to Kingdoms overall.

Stephen
11-23-2007, 07:07 PM
Even if Bosh does leave if he is defeated, Kingdom activity would increase. When Bosh made his move against Zormite, that was the most people I had seen on since Wren. We had more people leveling, more people working together. If anything Bosh would be a plus to Kingdoms overall.
I'm willing to guess how much he paid you to say that - $500USD? ;)

ViperZakuto
11-23-2007, 09:34 PM

You aparently don't remember how many people he pissed off. When people get pissed off in this game. They usually stop playing.

A planned out RP War is very fun... He just takes it too far.

BigBear3
11-23-2007, 10:06 PM
Bosh for President of the United States of America.

Not Samurai but America.

CABAL49
11-24-2007, 12:21 AM
I'm willing to guess how much he paid you to say that - $500USD? ;)

My payment is to invade Samurai while he leads it, and cast him back into the shadows :D.

You aparently don't remember how many people he pissed off. When people get pissed off in this game. They usually stop playing.

A planned out RP War is very fun... He just takes it too far.

How many people are you willing to lose already? Playercount is lowest I have ever seen it. So what if Bosh pisses people off, he is perfect and is willing to be the common enemy to make Kingdoms big again.

Ravenblade1979
11-24-2007, 03:00 AM
Here is how it goes with Bosh.

1: bosh tries for a kingdom
2: bosh is rejected badly
3: bosh quits for a while
4: bosh appears a few months down the road looking to take over a kingdom again.

kia345
11-24-2007, 03:02 AM
Where's the darkflame sword fit in there?

BigBear3
11-24-2007, 05:16 PM
Here is how it goes with Bosh.

1: bosh tries for a kingdom
2: bosh is rejected badly
3: bosh quits for a while
4: bosh appears a few months down the road looking to take over a kingdom again.

No. He goes outside.

BigBear3
11-24-2007, 05:17 PM
Vote Bosh/Cheney.

kia345
11-24-2007, 05:55 PM
How many people are you willing to lose already? Playercount is lowest I have ever seen it. So what if Bosh pisses people off, he is perfect and is willing to be the common enemy to make Kingdoms big again.

Bosh vs. Gk

lordbosh
11-24-2007, 10:48 PM
The fact of this thread remaining alive serves only to further prove my point. I bring activity. This server will be dead in 5 months, maybe less if nothing happens.

All you need is 2 more people to leave, it will all collapse.

Waltz5
11-25-2007, 09:17 AM
The fact of this thread remaining alive serves only to further prove my point. I bring activity. This server will be dead in 5 months, maybe less if nothing happens.
Bosh for [insert any power position here]. What the heck does anyone/the server have to lose?

FenixTheBanished
11-25-2007, 05:12 PM
Bosh you couldnt maintain any amount of players. And even if you were King of KJ you wouldnt do anything. Youd hardly log on just like you do, but youd now have a title rotting with you, not only your gear. Get over yourself.

MajinDragon
11-25-2007, 05:22 PM
Bosh you couldnt maintain any amount of players. And even if you were King of KJ you wouldnt do anything. Youd hardly log on just like you do, but youd now have a title rotting with you, not only your gear. Get over yourself.

Were you even there when the Dustari + Bosh versus Zormite and Co war/take-over was going on? Seriously the number of people online was alot more than the average at the time.

We really have nothing to lose, and bosh doesn't have to be the Samurai Emperor (Not KJ anymore...).

FenixTheBanished
11-25-2007, 06:08 PM
Okay so there was more people on for that one moment? what the heck will that do for the server overall? Nothing.

MajinDragon
11-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Okay so there was more people on for that one moment? what the heck will that do for the server overall? Nothing.

I guess you didn't understand... Bosh's presence and the tension created caused the overall playercount to rise... Players are the heart of the server...

kia345
11-25-2007, 06:49 PM
No one likes Bosh, so we're inclined to be online + better than him

CABAL49
11-25-2007, 10:59 PM
Dustari and CP are the military powerhouse left and they are in decline. Zormite has been limping for two years, Forest has been in development for over three years. Samurai really doesn't have that much going for it right now. No one is losing anything by giving Bosh ownership of Samurai. I want to see this development team he is always talking about.

Ravenblade1979
11-26-2007, 12:01 AM
See bosh is going to give up and disappear for a while and try again.

Lack of players=lack of content update

not

Lack of Bosh.

If you want more players then START HELPING US OUT. Battle island needs mondo help and no one really wants to help cept a few.

Darklux
11-26-2007, 12:20 AM
See bosh is going to give up and disappear for a while and try again.

not

Lack of Bosh.

If you want more players then START HELPING US OUT. Battle island needs mondo help and no one really wants to help cept a few.

Seriously, the last time I submitted content, an Chef Hat for a Quest, it took about 4 month for it to be uploaded.

kia345
11-26-2007, 12:59 AM
Battle island needs mondo help and no one really wants to help cept a few.

Because Battle Island isn't going to save Gk

CABAL49
11-26-2007, 01:16 AM

There is a lack of players because there there had been a lack of updates. Bosh brings conflict, conflict brings drama, and drama brings Kingdom subscriptions, which in turn brings activity.

Mousymee
11-26-2007, 02:25 AM
samurais gonna be mine, bosh isnt even in samurai

Tigairius
11-26-2007, 02:34 AM
People will come, people will go, but people will not stay unless they get something out of it. Bosh being the emperor (while I am not saying I disagree with him being an emperor) would not bring any more players than we have already. I guarantee you that.

Stephen
11-26-2007, 02:46 AM
People will come, people will go, but people will not stay unless they get something out of it. Bosh being the emperor (while I am not saying I disagree with him being an emperor) would not bring any more players than we have already. I guarantee you that.
Yea, I don't really get where he's pulling that idea from. If anything it might make a few unmotivated players active. But so would $500 cheques, and Bosh knows all about that.

MajinDragon
11-26-2007, 06:06 PM
Because Battle Island isn't going to save Gk

So what if it alone doesn't 'save gk'? NO ONE THING WILL SAVE IT!!! If you keep that attitude, nothing will be done, it is better to complete small development tasks that will together, make a differance, than to just say "it won't save gk".