PDA

View Full Version : Cut the craP :(

jacobthebrown
10-30-2007, 06:09 AM
Hey, im am Jake Hiro i think its not fake to be critasize me for being in Dustari. From Day 1 I have been persecuted. And why do you guys hate the King So much.... Well Cut the **** and Respect every Kingdom Dangit. Stay Cool Graal Kingdom.

-Jake Hiro

Its day two of this post and ive gotten alot of Posts but right now at this moment i am giltched in the ocean and look at this dangit.

"Opposite (Tue Oct 30 14:40:51 2007):

So why would I help you out

---
You (Tue Oct 30 14:40:59 2007):

---
Opposite (Tue Oct 30 14:41:15 2007):

A Dustarian.. Enemy to my kingdom.. you waist my time..

---
You (Tue Oct 30 14:41:31 2007):

Becuase where human beings and we should help eachother

---
Opposite (Tue Oct 30 14:41:55 2007):

ROFL
not my enemies.."

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/jacobthebrown/ocean.jpg

Googi
10-30-2007, 06:32 AM
People don't like the king because he just showed up one day and went "Suddenly, I'm the king".

Anyways, I kind of like it because Dustari's just stuck people in the leadership positions of other kingdoms a few times so it's good to see them get their come-uppance.

lordbosh
10-30-2007, 08:11 AM
I'd say Bosh 4 King, but I stopped caring :)

Crono
10-30-2007, 11:18 AM
Yeah...cut the craP guys.

MasterNuke
10-30-2007, 11:52 AM
People don't like the king because he just showed up one day and went "Suddenly, I'm the king".

Anyways, I kind of like it because Dustari's just stuck people in the leadership positions of other kingdoms a few times so it's good to see them get their come-uppance.

Being a King of a kingdom on GK has lost it's value. I believe it has something to do with GK Failing. (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74712)

Crimson2005
10-30-2007, 07:05 PM
It's still the best kingdom though tbh

Crow
10-30-2007, 07:09 PM
Mh, whos the new king?..

Tigairius
10-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Mh, whos the new king?..

I was, but I cannot be King and FAQ so I passed it on to Stephen.

Ravenblade1979
10-30-2007, 07:42 PM
All hail Stephen.

Crimson2005
10-30-2007, 07:53 PM
All hail Stephen.

yo tig add this to the suck up list ^

Ravenblade1979
10-30-2007, 08:52 PM
Thats not sucking up..thats called sarcasm..learn the difference.

Crow
10-30-2007, 08:54 PM
Heh, Stephens cool and stuff, but I seriously doubt hes the right person ;P

Ravenblade1979
10-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Well it was up to tig. frankly there was probably better people for the job but tig chose stephen.

Butz
10-30-2007, 09:27 PM
I could say something intelligent here, but then again, I could also just as easily say "Lolwut" and be on my way.

I didn't realize there were enough people online at any given time to be able to criticize anyone for being in a certain kingdom or whatnot.

Elizabeth
10-30-2007, 09:59 PM
i dont like stephen
he wont let me in dustari
+ hes my brother
darn you stephen

MajinDragon
10-30-2007, 10:45 PM
I didn't realize there were enough people online at any given time to be able to criticize anyone for being in a certain kingdom or whatnot.

There aren't, thats why i really couldn't care. I kind of like Stephen as he talks to him fellow kingdom members daily (Well when i'm on). If Kingdoms were extremely important and the playercount high, maybie i'd suggest another choice for King, but right now, it kind of doesn't matter.

Hail King Stephen!! Join Dustari or forever live in fear of us :mad:

cyan3
10-31-2007, 12:22 AM
Well it was up to tig. frankly there was probably better people for the job but tig chose stephen.

I think Stephen will be good as King and i can't think of anyone else who would be a better King who is active at this time.

Crimson2005
10-31-2007, 01:07 AM
I think Stephen will be good as King and i can't think of anyone else who would be a better King who is active at this time.
*poins to self*

Sheen_the_mage
10-31-2007, 01:25 AM
The new Dustari king made dustari turn pretty decent and powerful.
What I dont like though is their alliegence with other kingdoms.
Make allies.Not foe.
Dustari needs to learn that.
The new recruiting catch phrase "If you are not in dustari, you are against us" kind of turns me off aswell because they dont seem to be a peaceful kindom.
I was in 2 Kingdoms with 2 different accounts before(Surprise surprise) and I was once a member of Dustari on one of my accouts(However, the account blew up meaning I am NOT traitor.I didnt rejoin mainly because nobody believed me and I was already settled in Forest on my spare account)

I would say that dustari does need to cut the crap.It is like Bern from fire emblem.

Gothika
10-31-2007, 10:36 AM
I kind of like Stephen as he talks to him fellow kingdom members daily

:oo: You don't say! How revolutionary. I mean the other Kingdom leaders never talk to their members right? Heaven forbid Alan never did, John didn't either. Oh wait, yeah they did!

MajinDragon
10-31-2007, 08:18 PM
The new Dustari king made dustari turn pretty decent and powerful.
What I dont like though is their alliegence with other kingdoms.
Make allies.Not foe.
Dustari needs to learn that.
The new recruiting catch phrase "If you are not in dustari, you are against us" kind of turns me off aswell because they dont seem to be a peaceful kindom.
I was in 2 Kingdoms with 2 different accounts before(Surprise surprise) and I was once a member of Dustari on one of my accouts(However, the account blew up meaning I am NOT traitor.I didnt rejoin mainly because nobody believed me and I was already settled in Forest on my spare account)

I would say that dustari does need to cut the crap.It is like Bern from fire emblem.

We had alliances, which were broken...

:oo: You don't say! How revolutionary. I mean the other Kingdom leaders never talk to their members right? Heaven forbid Alan never did, John didn't either. Oh wait, yeah they did!

Some days i was on, John didn't talk to me, not saying it makes Stephen a better king, just saying thats one thing i like about him jeez.

Butz
10-31-2007, 08:22 PM

Well, in that case, I want my dragon to ride.

Ravenblade1979
11-01-2007, 10:12 PM
*ninja's Shawns dragon*

Ziro_of_the_Turks
11-02-2007, 02:09 AM
He has control of the Senate and the Courts. He is too dangerous to be kept alive.

jonnyrocks2
11-02-2007, 08:58 AM
Some days i was on, John didn't talk to me, not saying it makes Stephen a better king, just saying thats one thing i like about him jeez.

Yea, sometimes you need to just encourage him to talk...Anyway...

He has control of the Senate and the Courts. He is too dangerous to be kept alive.

Wait...Wha??! :confused:

Ravenblade1979
11-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Uri you non-nerd. Ziro i think was quoting from Star Wars Episode 3

jonnyrocks2
11-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Oh, didn't catch on to the quote. :s

Crono
11-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Make allies.Not foe.

That's too boring.

MajinDragon
11-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Yea, sometimes you need to just encourage him to talk...Anyway...

And sometimes they aren't on the actual keyboard or screen when i'm online? Or online at all?

Ziro_of_the_Turks
11-02-2007, 10:33 PM
That's too boring.

Yeah.
Better to have enemies, wars, and a continuously "exciting" storyline.

Here's an easy one for today's mediocre RPers: Makes friends OOC to work together and form a great IC tension and then war.
Then when your pros, you can actually learn to hate eachother and make RPing into a competition as it should be.

CABAL49
11-07-2007, 01:43 AM
We had alliances, which were broken...

Graynt broke that alliance, there has been tension ever since (the marriage? Anyone?). Personally I would like it if Dustari and Zormite rejoined.

Ravenblade1979
11-07-2007, 07:20 AM
I think we can arrange something if stephens willing.

Crimson2005
11-07-2007, 02:17 PM
I think we can arrange something if stephens willing.
No, no no no no no no no no no no no no. We don't need allies. Especially with Zormite. How embarassing is that?

Ravenblade1979
11-07-2007, 03:54 PM
No Dustari does need allies. If you keep blowing off any chance to get them when war does happen Dustari will be alone. I don't care how good your fighters are...look what happened to Zormite when it stood against the other kingdoms.

kia345
11-07-2007, 04:20 PM
look what happened to Zormite when it stood against the other kingdoms.

We got our fins handed to us? That happens even when we have allies

Gothika
11-07-2007, 06:23 PM

Stood? They were on there back after 5 minutes.
I remember that fight, Someone kept putting battleground on and off and most of Zormites members were up in the castle casting spells.

Crimson2005
11-07-2007, 06:27 PM
No Dustari does need allies.
No, we don't. We seriously don't. If there is a war we can give anyone a war. No kingdom is a threat to Dustari.

If you keep blowing off any chance to get them when war does happen Dustari will be alone. I don't care how good your fighters are...look what happened to Zormite when it stood against the other kingdoms.
You can't compare Dustari to Zormite rofl.

cyan3
11-07-2007, 06:46 PM
No Dustari does need allies. If you keep blowing off any chance to get them when war does happen Dustari will be alone. I don't care how good your fighters are...

It's not a rule that every kingdom should have allies so if Dustari don't want allies just leave them alone.

In the Zormite Vs Dustari war Zormite didin't ask to be allies with other kingdoms it was me and Stromstedt who asked to be allies with Zormite because we knew WHEN Zormite fell CP and Samurai might have been next, which was a mistake on our part because Drake didin't let us help Zormite with his lack of communication and bad leadership.

MajinDragon
11-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Stood? They were on there back after 5 minutes.
I remember that fight, Someone kept putting battleground on and off and most of Zormites members were up in the castle casting spells.

Funny times, and their castle walls barely shielded them from death.

In the Zormite Vs Dustari war Zormite didin't ask to be allies with other kingdoms it was me and Stromstedt who asked to be allies with Zormite because we knew WHEN Zormite fell CP and Samurai might have been next, which was a mistake on our part because Drake didin't let us help Zormite with his lack of communication and bad leadership.

That would have depended on whether or not Bosh would have amassed an army fast enough, and with the help of Dustari, to challenge Samurai. Sorry but CP just aren't a threat...

Gothika
11-07-2007, 08:36 PM
That would have depended on whether or not Bosh would have amassed an army fast enough, and with the help of Dustari, to challenge Samurai. Sorry but CP just aren't a threat...

So Dustari would need an army to take on Samurai .When Yann could probably take on Samurai by himself? Not to mention the others we have with high physique, Alan, Maroku, Sage and so on.

Crimson2005
11-07-2007, 08:50 PM
I wish I was King.

Gothika
11-07-2007, 09:04 PM
I wish I was King.

I wish you were too, It'd kick ass then.

MajinDragon
11-08-2007, 07:36 PM
So Dustari would need an army to take on Samurai .When Yann could probably take on Samurai by himself? Not to mention the others we have with high physique, Alan, Maroku, Sage and so on.

Bosh would need to amass an army alone as the Emperor of ZR (If things went according to plan). Dustari, as the new ZR's Allies, would assist in any fight involving enemies of ZR. This does not imply that an 'army' of Dustarian's is required, but it does mean that some key members might be asked or volunteer, without request from the King, to aid in the war effort.

CABAL49
11-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Wehn Bosh was trying to take Zormite it was terrible. Zormite has the lowest level players, and since it is the third reconstrution I have been part of, we had very weak leadership since really Zormite never recoverd from Graynt. There is not much Drake could do since he had too much stuff irl. Bosh was right though, Dustari and Zormite's actvity spiked when he did his war mongering. In terms of military Zormite is pretty weak still, because we are still trying to establish a working order. No other Kingdom went through what Zormite did, in a few days a complete eradication of the kingdom just to rebuild it. Kingdoms needs more wars to keep it spicey. But Zormite is not ready for war. I can't think of any kingdom right now that can fight at this moment with atleast half of thier people.

Horrified
11-09-2007, 12:54 AM
lol kingdoms drama

seriously anyone who is dumb enough to actually hate someone over being in a ceartin group has more problems then dealing with a GK war

make some allies and have some fun

MajinDragon
11-09-2007, 01:14 AM
Kingdoms needs more wars to keep it spicey. But Zormite is not ready for war.I can't think of any kingdom right now that can fight at this moment with atleast half of thier people.

Don't promote war if you can't participate in one :noob:
Thats mainly because there is no system to control inactivity within the ranks. Just look at Forest/CP, all those members yet less than 5-8% are active.

lol kingdoms drama

seriously anyone who is dumb enough to actually hate someone over being in a ceartin group has more problems then dealing with a GK war

There's no fun in everyone just being friends... Infact the thought of a society where everyone likes everyone makes me sick... Conflict is essential.

Crimson2005
11-09-2007, 11:09 AM
I don't get it. Why make allies when there's no enemies? Or did I miss the point?

Crono
11-09-2007, 11:15 AM
I don't get it. Why make allies when there's no enemies? Or did I miss the point?

so you can have big rp dinners and craP

:)

cyan3
11-09-2007, 11:20 AM

Not a bad idea i might just have an rp dinner :p

Gothika
11-09-2007, 11:21 AM

Forgive him, he is a wannabe jehovah's witness.

cyan3
11-09-2007, 11:23 AM
Forgive him, he is a wannabe jehovah's witness.

:whatever:

Gothika
11-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Anyway, yeah. A world full of alliance is sucky. Only the weak need allies.

kia345
11-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Anyway, yeah. A world full of alliance is sucky. Only the weak need allies.

Mr. T has friends

Gothika
11-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Mr. T has friends

Their not friends, they just pay him for protection.

MajinDragon
11-09-2007, 11:52 PM

Can Dustari come and play?:p:noob:>_<

Horrified
11-10-2007, 12:01 AM
There's no fun in everyone just being friends... Infact the thought of a society where everyone likes everyone makes me sick... Conflict is essential.

Conflict where you dislike someone for being in a ceartin group, prejudice?

Crimson2005
11-10-2007, 12:09 AM
It's more like competition to be honest.

MajinDragon
11-10-2007, 12:13 AM

Call it what you want, conflict passes the time.

Crono
11-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Can Dustari come and play?:p:noob:>_<

Why is everyone ignoring my "craP" spelling. I'm trying to mock the thread creator here. :cry:

And no you can't play. >:[

Ziro_of_the_Turks
11-10-2007, 11:29 AM

It's a ROLEPLAYING game.

Prejudice, racism, and even genocide should be toys to bring to the playground.

MajinDragon
11-10-2007, 01:33 PM
And no you can't play. >:[

Party pooper >_< Oh well we can still crash the party :D:p

CABAL49
11-10-2007, 08:18 PM
It's a ROLEPLAYING game.

Prejudice, racism, and even genocide should be toys to bring to the playground.

Actualy I made a poll and most players think that Kingdoms is a PK server even though most people don't PK.

MajinDragon
11-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Actualy I made a poll and most players think that Kingdoms is a PK server even though most people don't PK.

Opinion doesn't = Fact... The fact is, barely anyone on GK actually PK's, even those who like to pk and try to pk are just left with a handful of people who run... Hardly a pk server...

Gothika
11-12-2007, 12:21 AM

Yeah but in that thread Googi hit the nail right on the head. GK is an economy based server right about now.

CABAL49
11-12-2007, 01:45 AM
Iam am just daying that Kingdoms at this moment in time is far from an RP server.

MajinDragon
11-12-2007, 07:13 PM
I am just saying that Kingdoms at this moment in time is far from an RP server.

Corrected. And it is also far from a pk-server...

Stephen
11-20-2007, 04:18 AM
Heh, Stephens cool and stuff, but I seriously doubt hes the right person ;P
I've actually run a kingdom before, back when I was more active.
Name someone who is competent enough to develop ideas, lead a team, and manage a kingdom all at the same time - remember, they're going to need at least as much experience as I have with development to compare.
If Kingdoms were extremely important and the playercount high, maybie i'd suggest another choice for King, but right now, it kind of doesn't matter.
That's pretty much how I feel about it right now. I'm not looking to establish the most active kingdom, or be the longest leader. Graal isn't worth that sort of commitment.

What I want to do is develop some new stuff for Dustari for FUTURE leaders, so kingdoms isn't so BORING.
That's too boring.
What, you're not a fan of the group hug?
Here's an easy one for today's mediocre RPers: Makes friends OOC to work together and form a great IC tension and then war.
Then when your pros, you can actually learn to hate eachother and make RPing into a competition as it should be.
I haven't seen "real" RP on GK in two years, and I don't expect to see it anytime soon. I'm not a fan of roleplaying, actually - I find it homosexual in it's nature. But it undeniably makes Graal Kingdoms more interesting, so long as it's organized.
No, no no no no no no no no no no no no. We don't need allies. Especially with Zormite. How embarassing is that?
Gaha. hi5
I wish I was King.
I'll consider you for king when you can do some very basics tasks - which you've failed to do the most basic of up to this point.
lol kingdoms drama

You're assuming petty vengeance or such would be the only motive for war... in my case it would simply be to raise a little Hell... lol :p
[B]
Thats mainly because there is no system to control inactivity within the ranks. Just look at Forest/CP, all those members yet less than 5-8% are active.
...That's actually why I logged on and noticed this thread... I'll get to that at the end.

And group hugs.
Opinion doesn't = Fact... The fact is, barely anyone on GK actually PK's, even those who like to pk and try to pk are just left with a handful of people who run... Hardly a pk server...
That's because the GermanKr3w made PKing ***. It used to be vicious and competitive, now you practically need an invite before you can PK another player.

Anyways, I'm going to make a thread for all of the members who DON'T want to be removed. Otherwise I'm "format C:\" all current members. It's just fluff and filler - and I invite other kingdoms to do the same.

Ziro_of_the_Turks
11-20-2007, 09:18 AM
I'm not a fan of roleplaying, actually - I find it homosexual in it's nature.

But aren't you the king of Dustari?

So the leader of a roleplaying group has a negative attitude toward the practices on which the group is based AND the basis of the group itself?

MajinDragon
11-20-2007, 11:49 PM
What I want to do is develop some new stuff for Dustari for FUTURE leaders, so kingdoms isn't so BORING.

Anyways, I'm going to make a thread for all of the members who DON'T want to be removed. Otherwise I'm "format C:\" all current members. It's just fluff and filler - and I invite other kingdoms to do the same.

I'd support the delisting of all inactive members from ALL kingdoms, except for the fact that it looks kind of sad when all the kingdoms have a combined playercount of 20... x_x

Stephen
11-21-2007, 03:52 AM
But aren't you the king of Dustari?

So the leader of a roleplaying group has a negative attitude toward the practices on which the group is based AND the basis of the group itself?
That's pretty much how I feel about it right now. I'm not looking to establish the most active kingdom, or be the longest leader. Graal isn't worth that sort of commitment.

That should have answered your question, but I guess you ignored it. What I want to do is enlist some competent individuals and set them in positions to maintain Dustari rather than trivial other factors.

You wouldn't build a rollercoaster with the mantra, "Screw structural integrity! I want to have fun NOW!"? Well, the only kingdom I've seen hold any sort of noteworthy competence in the last while was CP, and that was because it had competent individuals controlling it.

I'll worry about setting it up withstand, then I'll worry about making it fun.
I'd support the delisting of all inactive members from ALL kingdoms, except for the fact that it looks kind of sad when all the kingdoms have a combined playercount of 20... x_x
It's simply a representation of the state of Graal Kingdoms. I understand that Dustari will look "pathetic" in comparison to other kingdoms, but if they did the same thing it would be a similar playing field. Besides, it all comes down to war - and when it does, it's not how many 1-hit wonder newbs you've got... it's how many power houses. Power-house players can usually be counted on two hands for an entire server.