PDA

View Full Version : N-Pulse

Knight
10-11-2007, 05:57 AM
Hey everyone, up on N-Pulse we are doing much and are currently preparing for Halloween. The GS2 conversion has thrown us a bit off of course but it is no problem. We are going to soon come back better then ever, with many new improvements and things that you can do. Instead of remaking the Gmap, we are planning on expanding it. Many new items, events, and more await you! I am also working on the website, just waiting for an OK to buy the domain name. N-Pulse is currently being lead by the team of Andy and Chang. The tileset is up and some NPCs are going to be released for Halloween, but we plan on doing a lot more this year. There will be of course as always a pumpkin hunt, each pumpkin has NPCs and different forms of currency inside. You could get anything from 100 gralats to a very rare NPC! We also have brought back the lottery system and it is going smoothly so far. There will be many new releases of towns and a lot of stuff will be moved around, many parts are under construction but everyone is always welcome to log on and check it out so far. I will plan on keeping all of you updated.

- Knight

KyleNicholson
10-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Sounds interesting and also sounds like a challenge. I am up for Halloween.

Knight
10-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Yeah, we have a lot coming. There will be new pets released this Friday after many years. The pumpkin hunt never fails as the best Halloween event. Thanks for your support.

xAndrewx
10-11-2007, 10:47 AM
sounds great!! :)

Knight
10-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Lao and I have just found a location to place the new pet shop... Where better then the place it was supposed to be all along!?!?