PDA

View Full Version : Maloria V3 Progress

coreys
10-06-2007, 02:10 AM
VTqHO-vrz6Y
Music: Cacophony - The Ninja

It may not look like much, but this is what we have so far...we hope to finish in a few months.

When some more progress develops I'll make another video...this time zooming in on the player, so it isn't so blurry and unfocused.

Admins
10-06-2007, 03:21 AM
Hmmm it's mainly showing the Q-menu it seems, hard to see when shrinked

coreys
10-06-2007, 03:53 AM
Yeah, I've mostly focused on item stuff and the Q-menu. I wanted to show the chat system as well though, although it's not mine, it's Zero's and is on other servers. I'll make another video focused on the player soon.

Switch
10-07-2007, 01:57 AM
lookin good :D

Horrified
10-07-2007, 02:44 AM
While I do love watching people get it on with what looks like huge heads licking to attack you on Graal...

I wish it showed a bit more of what you can do besides **** around :(

Switch
10-07-2007, 02:56 AM
Yeah. :frown:

zokemon
10-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Looks cool but is it all just right click menus? Seems more keyboard and mouse dragging should be involved.

coreys
10-08-2007, 12:13 AM
Looks cool but is it all just right click menus? Seems more keyboard and mouse dragging should be involved.

I prefer this method. :]
Plus x/y position crap in my GUI is being weird. o.0
But, in my opinion this way seems more...organized...and efficient. It just looks nicer to me. :3

Edit: Another reason I forgot to mention is that using a mouse to drag can be very sloppy. It can end up with you dropping an item on accident because you let go when you didn't mean to. Some people (like me) have mouses that are crapping out on them and double click or unclick when they shouldn't.