PDA

View Full Version : Graalv4title.png problem

ReBorn_Spirit
09-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Its been up for several minutes now and will not go away. I frequently see my client trying to download this.

Since the last update its been acting up and trying to download that file every time. This time it got stuck and won't finish.

I've also seen the lighting bug happen alot too. Stefan "said" he would have it fixed. Well its still bugging out. Thats 2 bugs in just 30 minutes of standing here on graal talking to people and feeding pets.

--Tried to login later and it still haunts me.

Admins
09-29-2007, 01:42 AM
If you see such a light then please tell us the exact location (F5). We have fixed it in many levels, sorry if we have overseen one place. The thing with graalv4title.png is weird, eventually delete your FILENAMECACHE.txt or any occurances of graal4title.png in your Graal folder (or both). Does it only re-download on Kingdoms, or any server?

TSAdmin
09-29-2007, 06:18 PM
If you see such a light then please tell us the exact location (F5). We have fixed it in many levels, sorry if we have overseen one place. The thing with graalv4title.png is weird, eventually delete your FILENAMECACHE.txt or any occurances of graal4title.png in your Graal folder (or both). Does it only re-download on Kingdoms, or any server?

I've noticed it, too. I've recently had to delete my FILENAMECACHE.txt file, anyway, as I downloaded a GUI Skin and had to delete it, but this v4 graphic thing comes up when you open Graal (while about to hit "Login") and again when you get to the Login server, and again while connecting to any server coming from the Login server itself (meaning, I've not seen this happen when going from, say, Era onto Zodiac via F8/serverWarp's).

Usually going from server to server, you'll get a "Downloading file" message, anyway, of a file that required downloading from the previous server, otherwise, nothing.

That's about as often as it happens for myself, and when/where it happens, if it helps any.

Admins
09-29-2007, 10:48 PM
Well have you checked if you have that file somewhere in the Graal folder, and tried to delete it?

TSAdmin
09-30-2007, 08:38 AM
Well have you checked if you have that file somewhere in the Graal folder, and tried to delete it?

Yeah. The the only file that begins with graalv4 (File & Folder search/scan) in the entire graal folder is the graalv4screen.png file. It's not that huge of a problem for me, but I guess there are people out there not alone in that boat.

Ravenblade1979
09-30-2007, 06:36 PM
I find it annoying that it wants to download everytime I open graal. I have deleted it so many times but still wants to be there. Found out its the old login page (the one with the house).