PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to Unixmad..

Rufus
09-24-2007, 06:29 PM
For voting in the most important poll, ever. "Should there be a new spar in graal city?" ..no!

Crono
09-24-2007, 07:01 PM
.VOTE NO!

ChrizP2P
09-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Lol :d

Horrified
09-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Dude that's obviously important!

ARE YOU DUMB?

Rufus
09-24-2007, 09:26 PM

ARE YOU DUMB?

You're an idiot Zanity, my thread wreaks of sarcasm, the poll is stupid, and apparently everyone grasped that but you. I appreciated Unix voting on it though ^^

Horrified
09-24-2007, 10:44 PM
You're an idiot Zanity, my thread wreaks of sarcasm, the poll is stupid, and apparently everyone grasped that but you. I appreciated Unix voting on it though ^^

Head hurts a lot from that statement..

missed my sarcasm too i guess

BonzaiXxXSRStudios
09-24-2007, 11:14 PM

Zanity? Who is Zanity...i havent heard that name since..well since me and him planned to make a server over msn chat with Yoke.

Horrified
09-24-2007, 11:32 PM
Zanity? Who is Zanity...i havent heard that name since..well since me and him planned to make a server over msn chat with Yoke.

Brother, and so-called scripter. stopped playing so of course I took it on.

Lots of people mix me up with him because of it, it's not a problem.

Rufus
09-25-2007, 01:39 AM
Head hurts a lot from that statement..

missed my sarcasm too i guess

ARE YOU DUMB?

Sarcasm / (Not so) Witty Puchline

Zanity? Who is Zanity..

Horrified.

BonzaiXxXSRStudios
09-25-2007, 02:04 AM
Sarcasm / (Not so) Witty Puchline

Horrified.

Well Rufus pretty much said it all then, huh? Yep..and tell your brother Horrified i said whats up.

WanDaMan
09-25-2007, 07:38 PM
You got my vote bbz.

MysticX2X
09-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Wait horrified isnt zanity O_o. Theyre brothers though.

Edit: LOL nevermind, i checked my rc on both zan and horrifieds ip and they were the same, horrified so call saying he lives in japan. Or i dunno, its confusing since zan logs on horrifieds aim if horrified isnt zan O_o.

Horrified
09-25-2007, 11:54 PM

Edit: LOL nevermind, i checked my rc on both zan and horrifieds ip and they were the same, horrified so call saying he lives in japan. Or i dunno, its confusing since zan logs on horrifieds aim if horrified isnt zan O_o.

I visited there a week ago?

o_O;;

BonzaiXxXSRStudios
09-26-2007, 07:16 AM

I understand...i think.. so your saying that zan indeed is horrified to the point where he logs on his aim under zanity but when he logs on the client he is then horrified again, which no longer could he possibly be zan cause he is off aim but on the client as horrified, himself!!! :D

MysticX2X
09-26-2007, 04:25 PM
I visited there a week ago?

o_O;;

Well that isnt very believeable tbh.

Horrified
09-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Believe what you guys want, but I am not Zanity. I am Horrified. So talk to me as such.

Anyways, what was the original topic now...? o_o