PDA

View Full Version : "Switch User" and "Hibernate" in Windows XP (Possibly Vista too)

Rufus
09-20-2007, 06:17 AM
I'm not sure if this problem has been reported yet, but I've had a look around and can't see it. When I switch my user computer account on Windows XP, or if the computer goes into hibernation, an error code will appear on Graal, "Win32 Error. Code 5. Access is denied." and if I click ok to that, Graal works fine again.

It's just an annoying error that's all.

cyan3
09-20-2007, 10:12 AM
You get the same error if you press Control, Alt and Delete to open the task manager on Vista also with a few othre things.

ViperZakuto
09-20-2007, 10:23 AM
someone idling?

Crow
09-20-2007, 03:53 PM
You will get errors sometimes when the screensaver pops up and Graal is opened.

Rufus
12-10-2007, 02:55 AM
Still an issue that's irritating. I like locking my computer when I'm away from it, but don't expect to have to close things in order for them to work when I get back.

cbk1994
12-10-2007, 03:40 AM
Still an issue that's irritating. I like locking my computer when I'm away from it, but don't expect to have to close things in order for them to work when I get back.

Exactly, same thing happens for me.

I find that sometimes Graal will be black, and I get the infamous beep if I click in it. Only once I click on another application and then back into Graal does the error window come up.