PDA

View Full Version : Pm bubbles not changable

Crow
09-17-2007, 08:21 PM
Well, it's not really a bug. More like the other way round..
But since the update today, I cannot change my pm bubble images. I liked to do that, because I really hate the standard image for them. So, heh, might change that again maybe. You probably wont, but it's worth a try.

Edit: In case you still dont know what I'm talking about, you could change the pm bubble images before the update by modifying state.png and all the five pmbubble_*.png. That doesnt work anymore :frown:

Admins
09-17-2007, 10:22 PM
Hmmm it should still work, but may be put them into a different folder and then delete FILENAMECACHE.txt

Crow
09-18-2007, 03:48 PM
I got them changed in state.png and the 5 pmbubble_*.png files. Deleting the filename cache was the first thing I did. Though Graal got the old one out of the memory again (or something else, but it didnt have to scan when I started it up again), so I rebooted my computer. Still no success though.
Then I tried it with a new Graal install to make sure there are no new files with the images inside. I deleted the pmbubble_*.png images and removed the pm bubbles from state.png and made it read-only, so Graal had no option. Atleast I thought it had none, because it was still displaying the standard ones after I tried that..

Edit: The playerlist ones are the old ones, the pm bubbles on the minimap still look like my modified ones. Just noticed that..