PDA

View Full Version : Why..

seanthien
08-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Why doesn't zone have any NPC's that you can fight? I mean come on, At night theres like 1-5 people on, And i'm prob on, I want somethign to fight. ]:

Also, The missions thing was awesome, Missions or quest.. I want something to do when no one is ever on x-x. On any server if theres just 1 person on you can do something.. But on zone you need players to be able to do something.

bahamutstevetff
08-27-2007, 09:33 PM
spar bots coming back, joy.

seanthien
08-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Spar bots no fun. + he speed hacks with his weps. >>

Deserted
08-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Well,I kinda liked the old spar botting man ;) he was pretty kool, at first :P

SayianOozaru
08-27-2007, 11:03 PM
spar bot was to easy...he'd get me to 80 hp when i used 1 app, WHILE I HAD DIALUP!!!

harder npc's plz.

Deserted
08-27-2007, 11:32 PM
spar bot was to easy...he'd get me to 80 hp when i used 1 app, WHILE I HAD DIALUP!!!

harder npc's plz.

:P Well, if its soo easy, then why didn't you ask for a harder one sooner? I'm sure Stefan would ask the scripters to make another bot, unless Stefan did script the bot ;)

SayianOozaru
08-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Stefan does the scripts. He said there would be more harder ones "soon", which will most likely not happen for another year. (he said it when spar was first introduced, and I talked to him. x_x)

seanthien
08-28-2007, 01:04 AM
ya i want to have a npc use rifle and own me, Or if we stick with the spar bar, Stefan can script like a menu,

Ex: Which mode of spar would you liek to chooose : Easy,Hard,Super Hard, Expert,Pro

Which weapon do you want for the npc to use? Rifle,Pistol,Firesuport,melee,etc

I need pratice dodgeing a rifle ]:

pooper200000
08-28-2007, 01:06 AM
ya i want to have a npc use rifle and own me, Or if we stick with the spar bar, Stefan can script like a menu,

Ex: Which mode of spar would you liek to chooose : Easy,Hard,Super Hard, Expert,Pro

Which weapon do you want for the npc to use? Rifle,Pistol,Firesuport,melee,etc

I need pratice dodgeing a rifle ]:

Some of the stuff would be nice. Do they have someone who can set it up so all stefan has to do is ok it? Sean tickets work but sometimes you do something actually worth being banned for.

seanthien
08-28-2007, 01:15 AM
Erm, Jesse told me to delete deadgraal, So i did. Is that worth being banned?

Black_Wallstreet
08-28-2007, 03:17 AM
Basically Sean's idea more thought out:

Training Zone:

Opponent:
Level: 1
Level: 2
Level: 3
Level: 4
Level: 5

With each level, the opponent's health increases by ten. Also, their speed will increase. You may choose both your weapon, and your opponent's weapon on every level.

seanthien
08-28-2007, 03:56 AM
Basically Sean's idea more thought out:

Training Zone:

Opponent:
Level: 1
Level: 2
Level: 3
Level: 4
Level: 5

With each level, the opponent's health increases by ten. Also, their speed will increase. You may choose both your weapon, and your opponent's weapon on every level.

DING DING DING, We have a W1NN3R!