PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye.

Cloud_X
03-30-2001, 07:05 AM
Im leaving.
I realized there was a world outside.
I saw the sun and the stars and realized about REAL life.
Ive loved playing graal but now it is time to do real things.....before I got I need to thank some people (Sorry if i forgot you)
Lycia and Bard- For letting me on ET and giving me my first shot at being staff
Stefan-for making the game =]
Racoondog (aka Sir Beast)-For giving me my first graal related job on bravo. Here is something i bet you dont know.....I couldnt script if my life depended on it when you hired me =].
All the bravo staff-Great Server
All the Alpha Staff-will be even a greater server
Brady and Cloud Strife-Listening to me go on and on about nothing and just plain being cool
I probably forgot someone if i did ill reply here and post them but i wont check any other posts......
If you want to contact me my email is [email protected]
Goodbye Graal

Asuka
03-30-2001, 07:10 AM
he'll be back they always come back.

spanky7124
03-30-2001, 07:10 AM
can i have ur bomy = )

Thak2
03-30-2001, 07:19 AM
Bye Cloud X, you will be missed.

freddyfox
03-30-2001, 07:38 AM
Bah. He'll be back. Graal is like a drug.

Lycia
03-30-2001, 07:43 AM
He'll be back.

Antago said he quit, and I've heard 2 or 3 reports of him being on various servers.

Cloud_X
03-30-2001, 08:06 AM
im trying hella hard all im reading is this post
anyone know where i can by chains??

Crono Illusion
03-30-2001, 09:40 AM
Check at your local jail/prison, or arms shop. They usually have 'em. Or, look around at restaurants with weird things on the walls. I found a ball and chain attached to a pinball machine in one restaurant I went to.

Tyhm
03-30-2001, 12:07 PM
Hardware store. They sell them in bulk. Don't ask how I know.

And if you're taking an extended break from Graal, just sodding SAY SO! Nobody leaves forever...they just say they do. Even PACHUKA's been thinking of coming back. (seguies into another namedropping post by Lycia)

FatherDante
03-30-2001, 01:30 PM
Good to see you go out and appreciate life. Have fun! Meanwhile I'll stay here in front of my PC playing video games 24/7 while I go far-sighted and keep losing weight... I'm down to a suelte 80 lbs. under what I should be...

03-30-2001, 01:31 PM
Dante, how old are you?

FatherDante
03-30-2001, 01:33 PM
15 years old.

KawaiiSaRiA
03-30-2001, 06:04 PM
Losing weight, from playing video games all day?!
I would've thought it'd be the other way around...*shrugs*

greezi
03-30-2001, 06:08 PM
LoL!

Yamizitzu
03-30-2001, 06:27 PM
Cya Cloud X
We will miss you of you dont come back

greezi
03-30-2001, 07:39 PM
Hopefully he will :)

BlKnight
03-30-2001, 10:15 PM
This might sound very ironic at a time when you are leaving like this but: Hello, I am here to speak to you about something that might make you want to close this message and never read it again but please don't, and read it through the end. I ahve recently heard you are leaving, I must admit I donnot think I knew you so I donnot really care except that 1 more oldbie (I think) is gone now. I BlKnight am a player from 1.0, not 1.1, but 1.0. And recentl;y come to G2001 because I had just recieved a new computer and finnaly could play with being the laggiest on the whole server. Now that I have come I would like to make the most of it by aqquiring all the fun little extras including bomy bobots. However I donnot think that will happen now since all wild bomies are gone and nobody is willing to sell except to bomy collectors like Ice Pick and PyCHoFlIeR which own like 4+ each (Ice has like 8 now I believe) and I heard from the auctions team if they had any wild bomies they would go for auction, meaning only no life all day minners still in this "OMG Graal is the best game I want to spend all my time on it and be powerful newbie" phase for 1.5k, and not to be won in an event so us players which donnot have all day to spend in an online game which is suppossed to just be fun. That is why in the current situation with the bomies that is not likley to change, and knowing you have a bomy bobot (that I think is nice anyways) I request that you donate him to me, I cannot offer you much now since you left except any web services I may offer to you. But also think of waht would happen if you left him, some admin would take him from you and auction him to a dammed all day minner. So I just ask you take my offer or leave it!! I understand if you have your reasons for not taking it though.

PS>Please donnot respond unless you are Cloud, I donnot want opinions or complaints it is just an offer to cloud!

deedle
03-31-2001, 02:21 AM
Cloud X we'll miss you. We been friends for a long time. But.....WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!???
This is Not just right!
will,
Memory's of Cloud X!
Was my friend.......
Was cool...
Always talking on Icq.
may the best be for you
(terrible at grammar,heh)

Cloud_X
03-31-2001, 05:07 AM
Keep my bomy under my account name my friends may still use my account and stuff and ummm if i ever get tempted to come back i want blindo waiting
If they delete him or give him away i WILL complain because i did pay the money to have an account