PDA

View Full Version : A bank idea for G2k1.

freddyfox
07-18-2001, 12:29 PM
Instead of a bank that holds all your money, how about a bank that holds some of your money?

Lets say you can store around 100-200 gralats in the bank, and that's it.

Sound like a good idea?

kyle0654
07-18-2001, 12:32 PM
If they wanted to use my bank I could easily put a cap on it (well, it already has a cap, I could do a smaller one though)

SkooL
07-18-2001, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by freddyfox
Instead of a bank that holds all your money, how about a bank that holds some of your money?

Lets say you can store around 100-200 gralats in the bank, and that's it.

Sound like a good idea?
There used to be one. It would hold 200 of your gralats. It was removed.

Valder
07-18-2001, 02:53 PM
that would take all the money out of "circulation"
and if people aren't smart enough to pause of go into the sea they shouldn't be playing games

fugitive316
07-19-2001, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Valder
and if people aren't smart enough to pause of go into the sea they shouldn't be playing games

It's hard to run and jump into an ocean when your a minute away from finishing the rock you're mining.

Or when you're in the middle of reeling in a fish, it's kind of hard to dodge hits.

Knightoffrost
07-19-2001, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by SkooL

There used to be one. It would hold 200 of your gralats. It was removed.

y?

Darkspector
07-19-2001, 10:29 AM
i though it was illegal to hit while mining fishings another story

dragoonvenganc
07-19-2001, 11:11 AM
No its not illegal to attack some one while fishing or minning.

As long as you only kill once or twice and no more. Just no harrasing

Darkspector
07-19-2001, 01:19 PM
No interrupting an event, that includes but not limited to mining, CS, CTF, RPing, Sparring and Cops and Robbers
from the rules site

Torankusu
07-19-2001, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Valder
and if people aren't smart enough to pause of go into the sea they shouldn't be playing games if people weren't stupid enough to attack people and expect to not get killed immediately(sp?) after, they should not be playing games.

konidias
07-19-2001, 03:36 PM
I'm making little personal banks for rooms in my playerhouse.. I don't see what's wrong with a personal bank if you pay for it weekly.. I mean there is no difference from putting the money in the bank then putting it in your locked room on the floor other than the fact that it can get stolen on the floor.

And if you are paying for a player room to keep your money protected, doesn't it seem fair that it STAYS protected? All the people that don't have that much money to worry about wouldn't be able to afford renting the room to use their bank.

I really hate worrying about staff or cheaters using warpto or something similar to get in and steal my money.. so what if there is logs and I get it back, I have lost it for a period of time when I might have really needed it.

I don't like the idea of a big central bank.. because guess what.. that's where pkers are going to hang out at waiting for people coming to put their money up. JUST LIKE ON CLASSIC =)

annr
07-20-2001, 03:44 AM
if you do not want to lose money do what i do, and do not die.
;)

revalation
07-20-2001, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by annr
if you do not want to lose money do what i do, and do not die.
;)

Slaktmaster
07-20-2001, 05:32 AM
i dont wanna lose money but i still wanna pk =(
not a good combination x.x

E_Shadow
07-20-2001, 07:31 AM
We need a bank because when I first started to play on 2k it was impossible to get money and when I finally got some I was pked. In classic we don't need a bank because money's easy. In 2k1 money's hard to come by. WE NEED A BANK STEFAN! it's not fun when you spend hours getting money just to have someone pk you and lose it all.

kyle0654
07-20-2001, 07:35 AM
The bank on classic was made so it could be accessed from places other than the central building...I don't know how well that feature is used though (it's pretty simple to use)